Brawl Countdown Timer

mario ownz said:
Why thank you bro,so i heard your plan on exploring a new haunted mansion where for some reason i decide to wander in and get trapped and you have to save me yet again lmao.

yer well there was this old fart named profeser E.GAD or something
he gave a a vacume and made me suck up ghosts i mean WTF couldint i get a pistle and shot them or somthing:lol: jk

Luigi man said:
yer well there was this old fart named profeser E.GAD or something
he gave a a vacume and made me suck up ghosts i mean WTF couldint i get a pistle and shot them or somthing:lol: jk
Same with F.L.U.D.D
i could of had a pistol for my game freaking E.GAD now i dispise Diddy for having that peanut pop gun GUN!!!
2 more day's ^_^

lol shooting a blooper and it leaking ink all over you

what TIME ZONE do you live in for it to be two days and six hours??? that brings me to ....ooooooooh crap no that works! oh man... this is nuts... cellebration time!

spiff-ssbb said:
what TIME ZONE do you live in for it to be two days and six hours??? that brings me to ....ooooooooh crap no that works! oh man... this is nuts... cellebration time!
it's eastern standard time... :lol:

Marioman said:
I just got a call from Gamestop...they say I can pick up my game Sunday Morning :)

they actually called you? my ebgames said that they didnt want to call anyone because there was too many people to call. what is the earliest I can go pick up brawl? I need to know. I have no idea at all.

Back