Brawl Countdown Timer

3 DAYS! (basically)
3 days and we'll finally have the game that has made us speculate on wiichat and other such forums, the game that has made us check the Smash Bros. DOJO every day in hope of new info, the game that has been called one of the greatest video games of all time.
This countdown represents that, and I thank you, Belarr.

Wow :yikes: :yikes: its so close it's kinda scary well I guess as soon as it comes out id say Sunday and Monday this forum will be DE-SER--TED

Make this timer go faster! I can't wait : ( w
But then after tomorrow I have no class so I can like troll ssbb sites until I get it :3

balrogs.pa said:
horrible timer, its sunday MIDNIGHT release, not SATURDAY midnight release, or sunday REALLY EARLY IN THE MORNING release.
With my calculations it will end at exactly 11:59 Saturday or close to it.

Ahhhh!! I'm going mental. Seriously. And school makes it go slllooowwwerrr.

It doesn't need fixing. 3 days from now is 8th (Saturday) and then the 6 hours makes it midnight (midnight Sunday).

Subarnu said:
It doesn't need fixing. 3 days from now is 8th (Saturday) and then the 6 hours makes it midnight (midnight Sunday).
Ah never mind yeah, i wasn't thinking as much, just got bored. Sorry bout that, and i have no clue what your saying though lol school for me is going EXTREMELY fast.

just 3 days left. Cant wait. some of you seem like you are going to drop dead from not having this game in your hands. For me, the time just seems to fly. last time i checked the amount of time until brawl, it was when there was like 19 days left.

Back