Brawl Tournament

Can I have a link to the place that you sign up to plz? Like, where it says Tournament Joined, how do I change it from 0 to 1?

click on "online gaming" at the top of the screen, and then u should see the tourney in the list :]

Last edited:
I vote yes on banning Shadow Moses. It's one of the more legit stages, but the side boundaries are pretty short. If we want a tournament as objective as possible, we would do better to do without such a level to give the widest range of characters an equal chance.

Hey Shadow, you actually miscounted on the votes. Currently there are 4 no's for Shadow Moses and 6 yes'. Just thought I'd point that out(..assuming RockerJ's vote is a "yes").

meh, I guess I'll join this tourney. There's still a long way to go.

Marth101
M.101
2320-5846-5400

btw I vote yes on banning SMI. That stage is soooo cheap. You can easily get jab locks, cg locks, infinites with some characters, overall its a pretty horrible stage IMO.

Last edited:
and thats 7 votes yes.
Shadow Moses Island is now banned

New Topic for discussion: Ban on Hanebrow

i find this stage annoying but overall fair. no stage hazards only a cheap way to win by tilting the leaves to prevent them from grabbing the ledges.

Last edited:
I can only say one thing about Hanenbow: OMGWTFHAX.

Hanenbow doesn't have stable platforms OR ledges, spikes become the main source of killing, besides overpowered aerials like Snake's. Due to all the platforms being scattered everywhere, it's also extremely possible to camp, especially when you're someone loaded with dropping/controllable projectiles, like Snake or Samus, or floaty with projectiles, like Toon Link.

Also note that anyone with good aerial moves are simply beastly here, ground combat is almost NEVER on Hanenbow due to the leaves, meaning it literally destroys the concept of Brawl. While there may not be any stage hazards, the stage itself strays away from a true fighting game. Fighting here isn't a fight at all, more like jumping 90% of the time and then tons of camping.

I'll mention the leaves one more time as well - they aren't solid ground. They move around, and can be tilted, meaning certain characters with bad recovery(especially multi hit recovery moves[Link, Fox, etc.]) stands absolutely no chance, basically again destroying the concept of a fair fight.

If I was in the tourny and could vote for this stage to auto ban and not any other stage at all, I'd probably ban this one stage over ALL the rest and give up my voting rights. That's how badly it breaks the game IMO.

well then its a good thing you don't have a vote. i probably would ban it just to cancel your voting rights.

currently you have been against me on both stage bans, me saying keep them and you saying ban. you would be a possible obstacle for that very reason. you may vote against me.

if you had voted with me then, crap i lost an ally

Back