Calling All NFL Fans!!!

Everybody: The Niners will pwn. Nate Clements and Walt Harris. 2 Pro Bowl Corners. Linebacking core includes Derek Smith, Jeff Ulbrich, Manny Lawson, Patrick Willis. That's just the defense. Alex Smith, the up-and-comer. Frank Gore, the beast. Vernon Davis at tight end. Darrel Jackson and Ashlie Lillie at wideout. And an O-Line that includes Larry Allen and Jonas Jennings.

Nuf said.

thatstoobadd56 said:
3. Falcons-M.V. is filthy

lol, in more ways than one. :lol:

Kiwi said:
Say's the old beat up man with a blown out knee.

And the raiders next season will own. There rookie quarterback can throw for like 4 miles. not only that but they will have one of the best rushing offences in the league.

Best belive it.

ya, and who's gonna block for them?

Last edited:
FWELR said:
Everybody: The Niners will pwn. Nate Clements and Walt Harris. 2 Pro Bowl Corners. Linebacking core includes Derek Smith, Jeff Ulbrich, Manny Lawson, Patrick Willis. That's just the defense. Alex Smith, the up-and-comer. Frank Gore, the beast. Vernon Davis at tight end. Darrel Jackson and Ashlie Lillie at wideout. And an O-Line that includes Larry Allen and Jonas Jennings.

Nuf said.

lol, in more ways than one. :lol:

ya, and who's gonna block for them?
Well obviously there AMAZING offensive line. This is the year they shine.

Robert gallery anyone?

Kiwi said:
Well obviously there AMAZING offensive line. This is the year they shine.

Robert gallery anyone?
Robert Gallery: biggest bust in history. How can you argue?

I'll admit, Raiders D is pretty good, but they have no o-line whatsoever and thus hurts the rest of their offense, which kills their ability to be sucessfull in the league.

FWELR said:
Robert Gallery: biggest bust in history. How can you argue?

I'll admit, Raiders D is pretty good, but they have no o-line whatsoever and thus hurts the rest of their offense, which kills their ability to be sucessfull in the league.
Just wait my freind, just wait.

Kiwi said:
Bucs all the way baby.

Im predicting 16 - 0 with all of our games being shut out wins.
kiwi im srry but the bucs suck they were one of the worst teams last year and will be one this year no matter how many ppl they get they'll still suck and jeff garcia sucks, he cant throw in domes! who ever heard of a good QB who cant throw in domes! and the will suck this year because there offense sucks, these are the only team that will be good this year!

Saints(superbowl)
Colts
New England(superbowl)
Cowboys(home team)
Chargers
Vikings
Eagles
Panthers
Browns(maybe)
Lions(maybe)

What week are the Bucs playing the saints? week 3? the score is gonna be 52 - 0. The saints are no match for the Bucs amazing offense. I'm not even gonna go into how good our defense is, because its just not even worth it.

The Bucs are gonna rip the Saints a new asshole next season.

Kiwi said:
What week are the Bucs playing the saints? week 3? the score is gonna be 52 - 0. The saints are no match for the Bucs amazing offense. I'm not even gonna go into how good our defense is, because its just not even worth it.

The Bucs are gonna rip the Saints a new asshole next season.
dude the score will be 80-0 saints the bucs defense may be good but there no match for the saints the bucs cant hold a team that had a rookie who scored the game winning kickoff return can they? can they hold a team that has drew brees(pro bowl) reggie bush(hesiman trophy) marcus colston deuce mcalister?

oh yeah if there d is so good how come the didnt stop a rookie from winning the game and if there o and d is so good how come they didnt go to the playoffs?

im a packers fan.

3 teams i cant stand
1. the new england patriots - way to dominate, and always are expected to win so i love it when they lose.
2. Indianapolis Colts - Peyton Manning...i dont like him as a player...i couldnt give you a good reason why but i dont.
3. Atlanta Falcons - Michael Vick is so disgustingly overrated it drives me crazy. he cant throw for his life.

yepp. i dont like the vikings just cause theyre a rival. i just cant stand losing to them. but they arent like OMG I HATE THEM like the other 3 teams i listed.

SpawnKiller said:
oh yeah if there d is so good how come the didnt stop a rookie from winning the game and if there o and d is so good how come they didnt go to the playoffs?
You live in the past my freind. The time is now, and the bucs will dominate.

Kiwi said:
You live in the past my freind. The time is now, and the bucs will dominate.
i live in the past? ur thinking of the the bucs went to the superbowl which was a long time ago and that will never happen again!

no double posts spaw killer.

Anyway i have the 07 madden game, which is damn good, and im not really fermilizrized with all the teams and players apart from the ones on new england, and i think the QB name is brandy or soming like that.

Ayo said:
no double posts spaw killer.

Anyway i have the 07 madden game, which is damn good, and im not really fermilizrized with all the teams and players apart from the ones on new england, and i think the QB name is brandy or soming like that.
srry and his name is Tom Brady :)

Back