Calling All NFL Fans!!!

mikeomatic2 said:
backyard football WTF? is that where you and your oily friends go to your backyard and tackle each other? lol I would stick you in real life i had a chance to go play D1 for rutgers until I blew out my knee as a senior. Trust me I have way more expierence when it comes to football. So you can brag about about your backyard crap but call me up when your ready to play with the big boys.
Dude, i was so good i almost skipped D1 and went straight into the NFL. Luckily i decided not to just because i would destroy anybody or anything that tried to get in my way. It would just have been a waste of my time...

gamerdude247 said:
Team's that rock!!!
1. Broncos
2. Colts
3. I don't really have a third

Teams that suck!!!
1. Raiders
2. Browns
3. Vikings
Funny thing is that the raiders will finish in the top 5 while the broncos will struggle to get to .500.

Kiwi said:
Dude, i was so good i almost skipped D1 and went straight into the NFL. Luckily i decided not to just because i would destroy anybody or anything that tried to get in my way. It would just have been a waste of my time...

just shut up no ones laughin except I will after I stick you into the ground and we all no i have more experience in the game of football than your oily self will ever have.

Kiwi said:
Funny thing is that the raiders will finish in the top 5 while the broncos will struggle to get to .500.
what are you smokin' lol the raiders were overall in like one of the botom places?

mikeomatic2 said:
just shut up no ones laughin except I will after I stick you into the ground and we all no i have more experience in the game of football than your oily self will ever have.
Say's the old beat up man with a blown out knee.

And the raiders next season will own. There rookie quarterback can throw for like 4 miles. not only that but they will have one of the best rushing offences in the league.

Best belive it.

Kiwi said:
Trust me on this one man, just trust me.

The bucs are the team to beat this year. The only team that will put up any type of challenge at all will be the Texans, and the score in that game will be 31 - 0.

I'm also predicting Jeff Garcia having a record setting season. 5k + passing yards, 60 TD's, and 15 rushing touchdowns.

The texans? The Texans are a joke! And I don't think a team that went 4-12 can go 16-0. Especially when they have a running back who's longest run was 38 yards last season. Vince Young's a way better rusher than Williams! He only had 1 touchdown.

1. Cleveland Browns - My home town team.

2. Minnesota Vikings

3. Seattle Seahawks

I'm a huge football fan. It doesn't seem like a lot of you know much about football, but oh well.

And it's kind of funny, a lot of you like teams that are rivals with eachother. Just goes to show that so many people just like the teams who are good at the moment.

manufan15 said:
The texans? The Texans are a joke! And I don't think a team that went 4-12 can go 16-0. Especially when they have a running back who's longest run was 38 yards last season. Vince Young's a way better rusher than Williams! He only had 1 touchdown.
Oh please man, you obviously do not know what kind of magic John Gruden works in training camp. I'm telling you, this year Williams will get close to a 1,700 rushing yard season, only to be behind Jeff Garcia who will get about 1,900 with 20 yards a carry.

The Bucs offense is no joke. This may be one of the best offenses we will ever see in pro football for a verrry long time.

1. Seahawks-my home
2. Chargers-L.T. is too good and fast
3. Falcons-M.V. is filthy

My favourite Team are the Chargers but I also like the Jaguars and Packers:yesnod: :yesnod:

I am sorry to everyone who is not a fan, but the Redskins will win the superbowl this year. Sucks for all of the other teams.

TacosTacos said:
I am sorry to everyone who is not a fan, but the Redskins will win the superbowl this year. Sucks for all of the other teams.
Haha, keep on dreaming man. The Redskins are one of the worst teams in the NFL.

TacosTacos said:

No way, the Redskins don't even have 3 good players on their roster.

Back