can i plug my ipod in and listen to it

Apple sucks? Yeah maybe for gaming systems (aka PC) but some of their technology and software are unbelievable. I own all of Dragonforce's cd's and they suck cause all their songs sound the same... Talented, but how many freaking dragons can you slay per song...

seems like you just got a wii huh? alot of people ask questions like this...

you can put music on a microsd card...then put the microsd card into an adapter...then play it in the photo channel...

ok enough with the win amp remote stuff...just put music on a microsd card and get an adapter for the microsd...then just play on photochannel

thats dumb. win amp is free so you don't need to get an sd card or micro sd card adapter. those files are already on your pc so why not just listen to them on your pc? besides, depending on what version of the photo channel you have, it's either going to play only mp3's or AAC's. win amp plays them all with out having to convert. its just better.

why does everyone insist on listening to music on the wii... its so stupid and pointless.

Bigred said:
why does everyone insist on listening to music on the wii... its so stupid and pointless.
I mean it does EVERYTHING else when you think about it, other than play movies, to think you can go on the internet but can't plug in your iPod, stupid IMO, and stupid and pointless? Obviously you don't own an iPod my friend.

hmm not really pointless what if you got to do a boring mission and can't skip scenes you already seen? Then listening to music while doing that is a lot more fun and kills time

I'd have to agree with it being pointless, I mean there is the PC, stereo, or just your mp3 player for yourself. You say that if you get bored during a mission and want to listen to some music, I don't see the point on having it on the Wii when you have your other options to do so.

driftking2 said:
seems like you just got a wii huh? alot of people ask questions like this...

you can put music on a microsd card...then put the microsd card into an adapter...then play it in the photo channel...
Or you can just put it on a normal SD card...

SixStryng said:
Apple sucks? Yeah maybe for gaming systems (aka PC) but some of their technology and software are unbelievable. I own all of Dragonforce's cd's and they suck cause all their songs sound the same... Talented, but how many freaking dragons can you slay per song...
Not to mention they're a studio band.

Back