can i use these batteries for my wiimotes??

Alkaline batteries hold more of an initial charge than most rechargeables, so they last longer.

Rechargeable batteries (even NiMH) loose charge gradually once removed from the charger, even if they aren't being used. So you can't "store" charged batteries and expect them to continue to be at full-charge. This is why it's important to use a charger that can safely keep batteries topped-off and leave your batteries in the charger until you're ready to install them in the device. Cheap chargers won't safely do this and will over-charge batteries, damaging them.

However, rechargeable batteries save you money in the long run, and keep a lot of unnecessary waste out of the landfills. There is a lot of recyclable materials in disposed alkaline batteries however most people don't recycle them as you have to pay.

My energizer rechargeables last a lot longer in the wiimote than standard batteries. Will be getting some more for the Balance board as it needs 4

Rumble, I forgot about rumble! Thanks idjut! Got rechargeable batteries and forgot to turn it back on!

Back