Canadian Dollar

483091139_5fa3d0663d.jpg

I wonder how much these cost...

I'm moving to canada, U.S. economy is declining, wont be too long till we have a war, in the U.S., with Nukes...

It will be a very long time till theres war in the US. A war within the US between the gov't and it's people might be a possibility. If we ever got nuked there would be twice as much damage to whatever country who did it.

I believe that America's forces are far superior to any developed country's. A lot of countries are afraid of us, and most under developed countries want to be like us. Television and war, not a good mix.

It will be a very long time till theres war in the US. A war within the US between the gov't and it's people might be a possibility. If we ever got nuked there would be twice as much damage to whatever country who did it.

I believe that America's forces are far superior to any developed country's. A lot of countries are afraid of us, and most under developed countries want to be like us. Television and war, not a good mix.

Iran at this time doesn't seem to be stepping down at this point. Also look at North Korea. From what I understand they possess a few nuclear/atomic weapons.

YAY CANADA!!, Now i have to ask..what does War have to do with the American Dollar being the same as Canadian Dollar?

The mention of there being a war was in regards to Marioman's post about the US economy and a possibility of war within the US.

Sweet stuff, I actually didn't know that Syntax, shame on me :lol:
Thanks for sharing.

yeah..kinda a bit..you know..off topic to be talking about War, but the tread is about American Dollar being the same as Canada...Which is totally awesome by the way xD but yeah..dunno just saying it...wtv continue you're talk xD

CANADA! Wait who benifits from this...Canadians right? I'll just suspect!

I'm canadian!

Yes Canadians do benefit from this. Thus the point of this thread. :D

Hopefully this will be a wake up call and the two countries can start to open up trade on more equitable terms.

Syntax said:
Yes Canadians do benefit from this. Thus the point of this thread. :D
How? I'm not good with the whole money thing... Like will our stuff be cheaper..or What?

Back