Canadian Dollar

gamer9439 said:
AMERICA is the greatest country in the world!!!!!!!

I hate Americans like you. I've been there and a lot of people asked me to speak Canadian and if I lived in a igloo. But I know only a small portion, or I hope, are like that.

bubba-ga-nush said:
I hate Americans like you. I've been there and a lot of people asked me to speak Canadian and if I lived in a igloo. But I know only a small portion, or I hope, are like that.
Morons run rampant no matter which corner of the world you attempt to avoid them, however don't see how patriotism and ignorance are equal in such a blatant stereo-type.

Speaking of speaking "Canadian", isn't the Quebec province a dominantly French speaking location? I mean there is such a thing as "American English" so what about Canadian French? Wouldn't that count as speaking "Canadian"?

As far as the igloo comment, I wonder if they wasn't teasing you since the U.S. often enjoys much warmer weather patterns than it's Canadian cousin. Then again, I'm not much for defending stupid people either. I do get the notion however that you may be just being a bit bias if not hostile. :)

- Back on Topic -
Cool, this means no more complaints when I try to pawn off them annoying Canadian dimes and nickels that often wind up in my pocket, now they will be unable to deny them since "there lesser value" no longer a factor. :smilewinkgrin:

Many countries aren't scared of the U.S. after realizing the awful leaders we have ( Mr. Bush ) and North Korea do possess nuclear weapons and are a threat.

sherwood3570 said:
483091139_5fa3d0663d.jpg

I wonder how much these cost...

ROTFLMAO

We love this post.

PS We're Canadian but we do business in the US and US Dollar .. Half our money is US and the Other half Canadian so this works both ways kind of. Stinks when paid USD but good when paying CAD.

It does put Canada in a better bartering position with the US in way of trade however.

Back