Cappin'

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Well, I recently got my hands on some free sailing lessons...there is around 14 of us who get to go.

Basically we learn how to build and sail boats...when I say boats I mean small ones like they still have a mast and rudder etc. Currently it takes two to ride, soon we'll get to go one a boat.

I'll eventually get some form of certificate and qualification...one step closer to becoming Cappin':lol:

Here's some pictures (not me lawl, but that is exactly where I go)

sailing-with-HM-Endeavour1.gif

Just down the river there is a modern day navy ship with anti aircraft and stuff, blanked but awesome!

Here is teh boats we use
1123191842_787.gif

1123191861_543.gif

--

How many of you own a boat or know how to drive one? Wither it be a real boat, a fishing boat, a little sailing boat or whatever.

Last edited:
My father and I have a speed boat which I can drive, but it's not that hard :sick:

I love sail boats and just being on the water, I'm so jealous!

I rode a boat when I was like 12 at Norfolk Broads, went about 20mph (which was 10 miles over the amount I was allowed), and I turned what I thought was a corner on this huge river thing, and almost crashed it to a tree :) but my Dad saved me lawl.

Have fun Cappin' (good lawd that nickname caught on).

Updated with pics. (Mike cursed me to an eternity as cappin':lol:)

I once helped my dad restore a real nice speed boat (forgot the name). It had a 572ci Chevy V8 in it. When we finished restoring it; before he sold it, he let me take it out on the water. Definitely one of the most awesomest experiences of my life.

Did once row accross lake windermiere with a school trip

Cappin'! i love sailing... i spend lots of time with my friend whose family own a huge vintage sailboat... all wood. in the summer we go and have a great time with the silence of sailing... :yesnod:

motor boats are ok. :)

Back