chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

Broken butterfly= best nonsuper weapon of the game. 50 firepower when fully upgraded, yea baby!! Its sucks to reload but just try and keep a full clip when not in use. Only thing is you generally have to beat the game at least once before you have enough loot to upgrade all the way. Avoid the sexier more flashy other magnum, you'll only regret it later.

wiiturd said:
Broken butterfly= best nonsuper weapon of the game. 50 firepower when fully upgraded, yea baby!! Its sucks to reload but just try and keep a full clip when not in use. Only thing is you generally have to beat the game at least once before you have enough loot to upgrade all the way. Avoid the sexier more flashy other magnum, you'll only regret it later.
yeah, thats why its free if u find it, i would rather wait and beat the mercenaries and get the handcannon.

The handcannon is a blast to use but it kinda gets old fast, unless you dont upgrade it all the way and use it kinda like a magnum. Even then its still kinda cheap because you get ammo off people more frequently then you would magnum ammo and you always get it in either 5 or 10 ammounts, rather than 2 or 3 ammounts that regular magnun ammo is dropped. But definaly a fun weapon.

wiiturd said:
The handcannon is a blast to use but it kinda gets old fast, unless you dont upgrade it all the way and use it kinda like a magnum. Even then its still kinda cheap because you get ammo off people more frequently then you would magnum ammo and you always get it in either 5 or 10 ammounts, rather than 2 or 3 ammounts that regular magnun ammo is dropped. But definaly a fun weapon.
when i have infinite ammo on my handcannon, i just sell the ammo for money, thats what i do

Yea I've rocked those styles before, it is definatly a good way to raise cash, at 600 pstas a bullet.

wario2ooo said:
*BAM*
sorry, it went off by accident

im older than u are, im 19 oooooooooooo

Im so confused :sick: :lol:

I turn 20 tomorrow, it is my Bday

Back