chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

TortillaChip520 said:
it was just a glitch. i WISH she was useful

I hate when you leave her behind, and shes like Leon where are you going?

ugh i wanna shoot her!

yeah, i had her hide in the big belltower and she wouldnt shut the hell up!! now whenever im done playing and save, i just shoot her w/ the shotgun.

Just bought this game today, cant wait to start playing, I beat the PS2 version about 10 or so times , but I love re4 so much I just had to pick it up for the wii.
Now to be on topic, I agree with most of what Supparoy says for stategy except when he said not to buy a rocket launcher. IMO the rocket launcher is a must for 2 bosses , the first is the little Napoleon fellow (whos name escapes me at the moment) , the second is the cockroach fellow who you can freeze (but you get a free rocket launcher around that time anyway).
By investing 30000 ptas on a RL for the Napoleon fellow you get to save all your ammo, all your health, and just a lot of frustation in general. Easily worth the money when you consider how much better you'll be when you come out of the fight. Also the first rifle is worth buying and possibly keeping through the whole game (if your good with it) because the firepower is significantly higher than the semiauto rifle when fully upgraded, its just very slowwwww. Anyway just my .02, can't wai to beat this game another 10 times.

the only problem i have w/ the bolt action is...well, that it's bolt action. u gotta put another in the chamber for everyshot. i dont like the RL cause it takes too much room. and after you use it, it dissapears wtf??

What napoleon guy lol, also when you beat the game what happens to all your money, and upgraded weapons?

no, u unlock the chicago typewriter and infinite RL, U dont have to get 1 million.when u beat the mercenaries u get the handcannon, i know my RE4.

wario2ooo said:
no, u unlock the chicago typewriter and infinite RL, U dont have to get 1 million.when u beat the mercenaries u get the handcannon, i know my RE4.

Im glad you do youve given some good insightful info in this thread. Also hows the hand cannon ? So if you get to keep all your money I guess its fine for me to hoard it like I do. Also I never get rewarded for shotgun bullets am I doing something wrong.

You know what would be a great secret weapon a kantana, that would be to much fun. The one in Dead Rising is so much fun!

The RL does take up a bunch of room ,but right before the battle with the little napoleon fellow , theres a merchant right outside so you are only keeping for about thirty seconds before you use it, and then you get all of the inventory room back, so its not that bad. I've beaten this boss many times using guns and RLs and I can easily tell you will come out better if you just bite the bullet and spend the 30000 on a RL. This guy takes a ton of ammo to beat and he will also usually hit you a few times (at least) causing you to burn through precious green herbs and First aid sprays.
Also for all you noobies out there, when upgarding the capacity of any firearm make sure you have an empty clip when doing so , since it refills your clip when you upgrade the capacity you might as well upgrade it when your weapon has 0 rounds left in the clip (no point in paying for ammo when you already have some left in your clip, right) This way you'll find yourself with way more ammo (espeacially when its hard to comeby ammo like shotgun shells and magnum rounds) Once I figured this stategy out I had way more ammo.

wiiturd said:
Also for all you noobies out there, when upgarding the capacity of any firearm make sure you have an empty clip when doing so , since it refills your clip when you upgrade the capacity you might as well upgrade it when your weapon has 0 rounds left in the clip (no point in paying for ammo when you already have some left in your clip, right) This way you'll find yourself with way more ammo (espeacially when its hard to comeby ammo like shotgun shells and magnum rounds) Once I figured this stategy out I had way more ammo.

Wow great tip I really wasnt aware of that.

@charch- thats because ur carry to much weapons, don't worry though, u'll find them.

@chip-get those two and the scope always get the scope and when u get the riot gun upgrade a little because a little later u get another shotgun called striker it shoots faster

Back