yea cant wait for resi5 on 360 just think of the downloadable stuff
meh:scared: that we'll have to pay for? atleast itll keep the game interesting

@ tortilla yes they are 2 different games

Sovieto said:
meh:scared: that we'll have to pay for? atleast itll keep the game interesting

@ tortilla yes they are 2 different games
yea but it will be worth the money for new guns and stuff

Sovieto said:
dont whine just because my statement is true.

edit: how am i being a troll? if anything you were by trying to be cool and calling me a brat

3. Trolling: By posting threads or messages saying "Xbox 360 Sux" etc is considered trolling. By doing this all you are asking is for a flame war to start between those who like the console and those who dislike the console. If you notice a member has posted a thread saying "_____ console sucks" just notify one of the online moderators or report his/her post by clicking on the caution sign.

From wiichats own rules, your trolling to a lesser extent trying to belittle us with your comments. Sorry we couldnt all be god's gift to the resident evil world, some might need help, or just talk about the game in general.

I havent been here as long as you have, but if any member is trying to be cool on wii chat 24/7 its you... I dont know if just recently you started acting like this or something?

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
wait
why have this pussy thread

I'll double post because I want you to see the definition of a troll...

Keeping on topic,

wario2ooo said:
head shots are fun but i don't like when another parasite head comes out

Dude are you kidding? I love fighting those things, hahah when I fought the chainsaw ladies. I ended up fighting like 4 of the parasites cause I was loving head shots!! :sick:

Last edited:
omg i hate the chainsaw ppl. i think they're harder than El Gigante.i had a rifle and a shot one in the head 3 times, and had to blow it up w/ an incendiary grenade

ugh having to worry about ashley gets annoying, I cant wait to have her invincible.

TortillaChip520 said:
yeah, u can unlock a suit of armor for her lmao

Can she really do the suplex, I saw it on youtube or was that some kind of glitch..

Back