chachs official Resident Evil 4 hints and questions Thread

hmmmmmmmm something must be wrong then, do u use the shotgun more or the red9

and wiiturd a real player never use a rocket luancher unless it was free.

wario2ooo said:
hmmmmmmmm something must be wrong then, do u use the shotgun more or the red9

and wiiturd a real player never use a rocket luancher unless it was free.

I never get to use my shot gun cause ill only have like 9 shells so I use it when I am being overwhelmed as a desperation attack, like when the chainsaw ***** is too close..

wario2ooo- If you'd read my post correctly you'll notice I said I've beaten that boss many times using guns and RLs , as in I've done it a bunch with both methods, so how am I not a "real" re4 player if I've beaten it many times not using a RL. All I'm saying is that this boss takes butloads of ammo to beat and you'll prolly end up using a bit of your health, so you then start the next chapter with not much ammo and health, Or you could spend 30000 and have all you health and ammo. Its a no brainer to me , as long as you get all the treasures and money people drop 30000 is nothing, its a simple trade off . Please don't insult me again, I was just trying to be helpful to those who havent played this game much.

me too, i played it some many times without RL'S and i have strategys to beat each and every boss and charch thats y u should carry at least 3 weapons and i think its because u use the red9 soo much that the game is mostly giving u pistol bullets instead of shotgun get a tmp or a sniper, sniper is good for chainsaw dude a few shots and his is dean

I was just kidding, but the red9 is king 6 firepower when fully upgraded, it is the bulkyest of the pistols (other than the matilda) but it does some serious damage

Back