Chicken OR Fish?

daisyJ27

Angel Of Chaos
Oct 29, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Over all which do you like best?

I SAY CHICKEN! :p

Really ****in' tough question, since my two favorite meats are chicken and fish... Chicken is just-plain awesome and befitting a versatile amount of flavors 'n dishes, but I love sushi like no other food.

... ... ...

I CANT CHOOSE IGHIRTNHGPINRTEGPNYTINGTIGJ

Fish, as long as it doesn't taste like chicken. The goes double if it is Karp!

/ban TampaBondo

The Chronicles of Fish and Chicken

Well out of the two, bacon will have to be my favorite.:bacon:

Seriously though, if I were to choose and my life was on the line as my mouth salivated, and as I choked the pressure in my body proved to be too much for me. Blood rushed up my throught and I spat up my entire life savings that I had partaken the day of. The choiced had proved too difficult for me. My thoughts raced and I could only think of my friends that I would lose in the process. "No, I must choose!" I shouted upon a pool of my own blood gushing out of my mouth. "I guess fish is fine," I whispered....

I feel sick... Because I just realized... ... ... I like fish and chicken more than bacon...

WHAT HAVE I DONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[video=youtube;WrjwaqZfjIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY[/video]

No, bacon is still as wintastic as everyone should believe it is. Unfortunately, my own pitiful, distasteful preferences fail to regard bacon with the recognition it deserves. I am shamed terribly...

I'll be awaiting the day when I get a serious response out of you. I wonder whether or not it will ever come.

Back