Games overrated or no?

Zelda and DBZ Tenkaichi2 are both the best games in my opinion and I know everything about Zelda TP.

daksto said:
Zelda and DBZ Tenkaichi2 are both the best games in my opinion and I know everything about Zelda TP.
get wario ware its awesome. A little note tho, i cannot understand anything you are trying to say. Dont use so many substitutions for letters/words :yesnod:

Games like Chicken Little definetly have there place on the Wii for the kid market. Most of the ratings I have seen have given it about a 7.5 on average so by most standards its an average quality game so I don't think it is overhyped. Its actually one title I was thinking of picking up for my 6 year old because mos reviews says its a lot like ratchet and clank on the ps2 which is one of his favorite titles.

rayman i think was def. overrated
so was red steel
excite truck was overrated a bit too
and zelda, just for the fact they claimed it took testers 70+ hours to beat when most people beat it in 30

p.s. the thread starter is obviously young since his vocab consists of: gay and crap
+ he even bought/rented/wahtever chicken little to see what it was like, and to find out what games were crap or not.....seriously...you expected the game to be like the movie? you liked the movie enough you wanted to play it as a game? :eek:ut:
im guessing hes 10 years old

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
rayman i think was def. overrated
so was red steel
excite truck was overrated a bit too
and zelda, just for the fact they claimed it took testers 70+ hours to beat when most people beat it in 30

p.s. the thread starter is obviously young since his vocab consists of: gay and crap
+ he even bought/rented/wahtever chicken little to see what it was like, and to find out what games were crap or not.....seriously...you expected the game to be like the movie? you liked the movie enough you wanted to play it as a game? :eek:ut:
im guessing hes 10 years old

70 hours is a bit extreme, but for most people that didn't treat LoZ like a race, actually took their time, and took in the atmosphere of Hyrule finished in 50 hours.

Also from what I hear Chicken Little is actually not a bad game especially when compared to other games like Red Steel.

I so agree with you on Rayman though, I hate that game. Sold it not too long ago, next time I'm going to be more careful with launches especially if Ubi's involved.

I actually like Rayman, but not as much as I thought I would when I first bought it.

TP took me about 40 'cause I explored a bit.

well, please dont make this topic your last...

1. Tripple Posting!
2. Trolling!

Trolling because some users may like little chicken...
and starting threads to call them as (gay and crap) is Trolling... Your offending users that actually love this game & other (disney/cartoon network/nick games) that CAN get rated and sometimes DO!

climbatiz said:
well, please dont make this topic your last...

1. Tripple Posting!
2. Trolling!

Trolling because some users may like little chicken...
and starting threads to call them as (gay and crap) is Trolling... Your offending users that actually love this game & other (disney/cartoon network/nick games) that CAN get rated and sometimes DO!
ya i like chicken little. and im not kidding. but not the game. you big troller.

Haywire said:
Games like Chicken Little definetly have there place on the Wii for the kid market. Most of the ratings I have seen have given it about a 7.5 on average so by most standards its an average quality game so I don't think it is overhyped. Its actually one title I was thinking of picking up for my 6 year old because mos reviews says its a lot like ratchet and clank on the ps2 which is one of his favorite titles.
no I think we need to stop this crappy kid games. Im ok with good kid games but Pizar/Nick games SUCK. But I could live with them if they were 30 bucks but for 50 thats a bigger rip off then a PS3 core system.

ime on my 47th hour on TP and i am only up to the 4th temple ( the sand 1)...
i dont care, ime just taking my ( i do pause and go eat alot though so we will call it my 43rd hour lol)...
rayman is probably 1 of my most played game coz i ALWAYS play it when i am with friends and i dont think its overated.
Wario ware IS over rated and Raymans mini games own wario ware's.

sad sad man tut tut. GO TO HELL CHICKENS RULE. but not da game chicken lil

Back