Churches boycotting Super Mario Galaxies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha I thought the concept art was particularly fetching .

you can kind of see his point about a couple of things but this guy needs to sort his life out ,
hes obviously the devil and likes to eat babies

FR. said:
MY ABOVE POST IS MEANT IN NO WAY TO BE RACIST AGAINST CHRISTIANS...

You can't be racist against Christians, they aren't a race.

At first I thought that website was serious, then after reading several other threads I realized it was a joke.
Then I smacked myself for forgetting how freaking crazy Christians are, so it may very well be real.
Either way, my best advice to you would be to tell your brother/sister to get real. Of course that isn't concept art for the game. People with brains should be able to realize that it's just some homoerotic art that the editors found when looking for homoerotic art to masturbate to.
Either that or it's a hilarious joke and your sibling has no sense of humor at all.
Sometimes gay people who are raised Christian grow to hate themselves and become destructive to not only themselves, but to their own gay culture, and that's how you end up with websites like these.
Then they get caught blowing cops in bathroom stalls at airports... well, in the case of gay senators.

Last edited:
BigORhyme said:

At first I thought that website was serious, then after reading several other threads I realized it was a joke.
Then I smacked myself for forgetting how freaking crazy Christians are, so it may very well be real.

ha ha i know what you mean , i just went back to it after reading your post and i have to say thatr if it is a joke , they take thier jokes very seriously (and i want in , it seems fun )

but i do think that its serious purely becuase of the volume of threads on there

Where's that blasted "Delete Thread" option when you need one :mad5:

Another extremist group not as quite extreme as the God hates America Group though.

If you scroll down in the thread, you'll find 2 posts posted by Blane Rissom.

Guess who. :)

I really am not sure how he's gonna reply.. XD

If I looked like that, and had the name Jeb, I'd probably be angry at the [STRIKE]world[/STRIKE] galaxy too.

C WUT I DID??!!

a30993. THANKYOU for actually replying to him, this guy is soo out of place, and he is falsly advertising nintendo, in his world no one can be creative, its all blasphemy or whatever, kids cant even read harry potter, he is an embaressment to everything anyone has ever lived for :p.
o btw, give him the link to this thread on oyour next reply.

Squall7 said:
That website has to be a joke.

Nobody could really ever believe that crap.

Oh and if your nephews parents still believe that article, maybe you should just give up on them. They're obviously so stupid that they should be removed from the gene pool.

Oh and "it becomes obvious that this game is just another homosexual recruiting tool made by the neo-sodomites of Ninendo, from that cesspool of cultural pollution, Japan."? Yes, how to be racist, homophobic and ultimately dense, all in one sentence. Please, somebody remove these people from the gene pool. They're giving Christians a bad name.

"To assure that you get full credit for your donation in Heaven, giving to the Landover Baptist Church or forum thereof is not tax-deductible on earth and will secure you no worldly (ascertainable, material) gain. As Godly Christians, we intend to take over this country and do not constitute a charity. You agree that we make no representations to induce you to donate a love offering!" - The world would be a darker place than it is now if that happened. I may end up having to take assassination lessons...

@Trent, are you sure this is not a joke?

Too bad not ALL people recognize that these are extremists just as much as the terrorists responsible for 9/11.

Seriously, as a Christian, no one hates these people more than I do.

Did you see the banner at the top? "Guaranteeing Salvation since 1620"

Dont Ever Talk About Christians Like That!!!

BigORhyme said:
You can't be racist against Christians, they aren't a race.

Either way, my best advice to you would be to tell your brother/sister to get real. Of course that isn't concept art for the game. People with brains should be able to realize that it's just some homoerotic art that the editors found when looking for homoerotic art to masturbate to.
Either that or it's a hilarious joke and your sibling has no sense of humor at all.
Sometimes gay people who are raised Christian grow to hate themselves and become destructive to not only themselves, but to their own gay culture, and that's how you end up with websites like these.
Then they get caught blowing cops in bathroom stalls at airports... well, in the case of gay senators.

dont make fun of christians you are basically calling my friends who are chrsitians gay and the sub-relgions like Catholics gay dont ever talk about catholics and christians like that again that is just plain offensive and racis to my religion. unless you think your god and you are then shut the hell up buddy because you dont know what your saying.

MRCOOLGH said:
dont make fun of christians you are basically calling my friends who are chrsitians gay and the sub-relgions like Catholics gay dont ever talk about catholics and christians like that again that is just plain offensive and racis to my religion. unless you think your god and you are then shut the hell up buddy because you dont know what your saying.

You know what those Christians DO have: Good grammar and punctuation!

After struggling with your wall of text, I think you have the wrong idea.

Catholicism isn't a "sub-religion". That should probably go to the Protestants.

Catholics ARE Christian, you don't have to reference them separately.

One cannot be "racis" against a religion.

Just relax, or people on this site will think you're an extremist sympathizer. And I don't think you'd like the results of that.

I suppose I CAN agree with you on the fact that that person is stereotyping a bit.

Last edited:
MRCOOLGH said:

You are spelling all your Religious names wrong + you contradicted yourself.

:rolleyes:

I can't believe how people are. At first reading that I thought it was just a joke but now it seems like they may actually be serious. I've seen plenty of retarded christians which lead me to believe they are serious. I don't understand why they think homosexuals are evil anyway. I'm not evil as far as I know, I'm actually quite the calm guy. I would post on that place but I have a feeling they'd rip me a new one.

Cpt.McCloud said:
You are spelling all your Religious names wrong + you contradicted yourself.

:rolleyes:

be quiet and dont even start trouble because I dont wanna hear it especially from you. im not in the mood to hear from you and im not an extremist sympathizer either so please dont call me stuff im not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back