Churches boycotting Super Mario Galaxies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just keep this on Galaxy's influence on homosexuality, not homosexuality itself.

Might become a blood bath. (For my sake, please ;) )

@ MRCOOLGH: You know your Christian beliefs would be much better shown through proper punctuation. I was the one calling you an extremist sympathizer, not Jam. :rolleyes:

MrKlown said:
I can't believe how people are. At first reading that I thought it was just a joke but now it seems like they may actually be serious. I've seen plenty of retarded christians which lead me to believe they are serious. I don't understand why they think homosexuals are evil anyway. I'm not evil as far as I know, I'm actually quite the calm guy. I would post on that place but I have a feeling they'd rip me a new one.

Christians*

Just justify calling them retarded before members here 'rip you a new one'

@The naruto guy;

Don't start trouble?, no trouble here, only you starting something and then not even being able to defend yourself from a 13 year old 'net child who would happily debate with you. What have I ever done to you to receive such a spiteful comment from you?

:rolleyes:

Cpt I am not worried about what people think of me. I did nothing wrong. The word retarded may have been the wrong word to use but I didn't mean it in the actual use of the word. Basically I think they are stupid.

Can we get back on topic here? I gave this idiot the link to this topic, so prepare yourself for a major rofl back on the other topic.

MrKlown said:
Cpt I am not worried about what people think of me. I did nothing wrong. The word retarded may have been the wrong word to use but I didn't mean it in the actual use of the word. Basically I think they are stupid.

Okay, at least you are being honest and didn't mean any harm and just used it as an adjective but in future please don't wrongly use words such as that, it could be viewed as offensive to communities other then the one we are discussing:wink:

Once again, no worries, just think about it in future bud:yesnod:

Sure thing Cpt. Of course I never meant to cause any trouble because trouble is just not me. I still can't get over that thread on the baptist website being real just because it seems so far out there.

Heh, Landover Baptist Church again. It's a parody site, people :D

They even hijacked the Wikipedia article to convince people the church is real. Genius!

MrKlown said:
Sure thing Cpt. Of course I never meant to cause any trouble because trouble is just not me. I still can't get over that thread on the baptist website being real just because it seems so far out there.

Welcome to 2007, where trouble runs everywhere, rulers cause trouble and extremists are trying to take hold.

It is hard to believe but if you want to see more I advise watching the Louis Theroux series, one episode is observing the God Hates America group.

:nonod:

Even if it IS a parody, it still brings up some common viewpoints of Christians and homosexuals as a whole which would be intriguing to discuss.

Brawny said:
Even if it IS a parody, it still brings up some common viewpoints of Christians and homosexuals as a whole which would be intriguing to discuss.

Indeed , do I smell a Brawny special thread brewing ?

Chistians dont hate homosexuals , assholes do !

i agree this site IS a joke, have you seen some of the threads this guy has posted? he wants children to suicide muslim things. AND PEOPLE AGREE WHAT THE HELL!?

MrKlown said:
Yeah Brawny it does but there is far too many children that frequent this website for that type of discussion imo.

Have you seen some of the threads and posts we get here ?

plus I dont feel that these are particularly adult themes

Cpt.McCloud said:
Welcome to 2007, where trouble runs everywhere, rulers cause trouble and extremists are trying to take hold.

It is hard to believe but if you want to see more I advise watching the Louis Theroux series, one episode is observing the God Hates America group.

:nonod:

Know what's sad about the God Hates America group?

You know how it's stationed mainly in Topeka, KS?

I LIVE THERE.

I've even driven by Fred Phelps' house..

God.. Makes me wanna take a molotov cocktail and throw it in his window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back