COD4 Thread

Ronald

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
I thought why not make a COD 4 thread since im wondering weather or not i should d/l the demo first, go rent it or buy it or stay as far the hell away from it as possible. Can anyone give me any info on this game.

The things im interested most in are online play and if its better than halo or online, thanks.

srry if this is a stupupid question but will it be released to ps3?

Ronald said:
I thought why not make a COD 4 thread since im wondering weather or not i should d/l the demo first, go rent it or buy it or stay as far the hell away from it as possible. Can anyone give me any info on this game.

The things im interested most in are online play and if its better than halo or online, thanks.

download the beta. if you like it rent it. then if you love it buy it. or just download the beta and if you like it enough from there buy it instead of renting it.

zapasant93 said:
srry if this is a stupupid question but will it be released to ps3?

yes

ok this game is a peice of cake if you try and beat the bonus level that is after the credits on veteran mode. i have come so close so many times. the level is only 1 minute long (thats how long you get...) and i have been playing it for over 3 hours...

i beat it!!! i got the mile high club achiement! now on to multiplayer!

ment to hit edit...

Yeah, I got it for 360 on release. I'll just tell ya that it's very good.

NO ONLINE-COOP IN CAMPAIGN MODE CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wtf: :wtf:

This is killing a least 33% of my interest for this game:mad5: :mad5:

this may sound dumb or something to you but man, this story is blowing me away, maybe its not the story,
but the last mission you play as as the marine. WOW. its amazing, i just didnt expect it, i didnt think it was possible in video games! im sure its been done before but not recently. the feeling of it, the way the way everything looks is wowww. it actually makes me start to hate the enemy.

yea i was really supprised by that too sovieto. i didnt expect it at all. btw i just got all 1000 gamerpoints! that mile high club one was insane

I think I got 12 of the achievements so far, man this game is awesome.

So cool how intense it gets sometimes and those dogs are scary, especially when you're in a building and you know there's one in there.

Started playing it last night and I've not long done the one when where you have to carry the captain dude to the helicopter.. I'm loving iiiit. =]

This game is amazing, I got it Sunday night and damn I can't stop playing it. The online multiplayer is better than Halo IMO. I think I may actually like this game better. The campaign, from what I've played, is good too. I love the weapons, the perks, the attachments, there really isn't anything I don't like. The realness of the game is somewhat refreshing.

Sovieto you're a beast on multiplayer you're top of my friends leaderboards for everything, oh and sorry about not joining a game with you last night, next time your on I'll be able too, and Mitch thanks for adding me, you'll have to join us too =]

Back