Should they put in Advanced Techniques?

Frogger said:
Hahahaha, you just need breaks to stop it being painful. It made the game more enjoyable, racing normally makes everything seem so slow, and doesn't give in the slightest bit of edge for competition.

Seriously? it just looked plain retarded to see everyone drifting from one side to the other...and the competition in Mario Kart lies in the items and obstacles, no? Just like in Brawl it should be about how well you can use a character's moves.

I'm strongly with Sakurai on this one. It's why I agree about not having score boards, because then there's always one life-less jerk who will play just to win first place and exploit the fact other people have jobs and education. I value fun a lot more than victory.

WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAVEDASHING OR L-CANCELING IN BRAWL!!!!!!!!:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :wtf: :yikes:

WHAT THE **********************:mad5:

BRAWL IS LAME WITH OUT ADVANCED MOVES. I WAVE DASH AND L-CANCEL SO PERFECTLY. I PRACTICED AND ACHIEVED. IM ALWAYS CONSIDERED THE BEST IN SSB AND SSBB. (under my older brother). NOW BRAWL WILL LIMIT MY POWER TO NOOB LEVEL.{OFCOURCE I'LL ALWAYS BE BETTER}.

THIS IS LLAAAMMMMEEEEEE

or maybe im to into the game. its just a game, its only supposed to be fun based.

but still, advanced techniques made the game more fun. :lol: more fun to demolish people that cant use advanced techniques :lol:

EDIT:

L-canceling is notg out....... good. :smilewinkgrin: now i shall demolish all:ciappa: ....... terribly:cool:

you know i love you all right. no hard feelings:aureola:

Last edited:
anax4aero said:
Seriously? it just looked plain retarded to see everyone drifting from one side to the other...and the competition in Mario Kart lies in the items and obstacles, no? Just like in Brawl it should be about how well you can use a character's moves.

I'm strongly with Sakurai on this one. It's why I agree about not having score boards, because then there's always one life-less jerk who will play just to win first place and exploit the fact other people have jobs and education. I value fun a lot more than victory.

I'm a snaker, I'm not going to stop snaking, so I really don't think you should argue this with me. I'm quite the stubborn one. xD

The items weren't enough, they were boring, it's jus sitting and waiting, snaking actually makes me feel like you do something in the game. Yeah, without it, it'd pretty much let down the Mario Kart series, and I think it's going to be back for the Wii version so, I will be snaking.

I'm all for no rankings, but I'd like to view my own records once in a while, I don't know, I just actually like having them there, viewing friend records, I don't mind either, because I know they won't actually be cheating. But, if they use a "glitch" then it's fine, it adds a new factor to the game, if they really wanted to get rid of it then they would ahve made more thorough tests of the game, aren't they supposed to have professionals test these things anyway?

Have we gotten word on region locking online for MK and Brawl? And IS guitar hero region free with friend codes?

On topic...If you couldn't snake, what would your opinion on glitches be?

I should sue because Nintendo is discriminating against people who broke their thumbs.

i personally dont care of rankings in brawl. cause youll all see me on the top of the list. my code name will be wii.... just to let u all know.

just messin:aureola:

Brawny said:
Have we gotten word on region locking online for MK and Brawl? And IS guitar hero region free with friend codes?

I should sue because Nintendo is discriminating against people who broke their thumbs.

Brawl isn't region locked, I think Guitar Hero is, because I can never find anyone to play on Guitar Hero.

I can't wavedash, deary, I still have no problem with it. If they can actually do it well, then so be it, it obviously means that they're better than me, pff, maybe I'd actually get around to doing some practicing if I realise it sucks. Makes the game worth while if you have to spend quite some time playing it. Someone's not really helping me out there though. :p

Yeah, because you would so play melee without me...

More like get more acquainted with the inside of your eyelids.

Brawny said:

lmao...that last sentence wins joke of the day.

someone already said that if they clean the game of wavedashing, then some other glitch will probably pop up and things will be the same. In the end, I'll just practice anyways until I can defeat those glitch people with my glitch-free style...did it once already, defeated a happy wave-dasher with Marth, it was hilarious.

Mario Kart just pissed me off 'cause without snaking you're pretty much screwed. Smash Bros. is too complex for that to apply...too many other factors in play.

well, wavedashing increases the adrenalin and fun in melee. wavedashing makes the game way hardcore (awesome) :cool: i just think advanced techniques makes the game more fun. even for the people that cant do advanced techniques. its at times fun getting pounded. trust me, i would know

i agree with anax4aero about just playing the game and practicing for fun

D1nner said:
I dont think L-cancelling is completely out of the picture just yet. People that went to E for All said that L-cancel can still be done but not in the same way you use to in Melee.

Source: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121329

wow, that's great

so....now i feel like an idiot for making this thread...

i guess there is still the fact that wave-dashing ain't here

Back