COD4 Thread

JAKE196 said:
I love this game! I beat the fist few levels on regular (because the game told me to do regular) but so far it isn't that hard at all. . .

I think I'm gonna beat the game at least twice before I go online. . . hopefully I don't get owned to bad.
nooooooo, dont waste precious time! get online right now!!!

the spacebar is located on the bottom-center of your keyboard. lol looking forward to pwning u later.

XD

I love this game! I beat the fist few levels on regular (because the game told me to do regular) but so far it isn't that hard at all. . .

I think I'm gonna beat the game at least twice before I go online. . . hopefully I don't get owned to bad.

Yeah I might beat Regular and Veteran before I go fulltime on the online =)

^I took a bite of my sandwich when that happened and when I looked up I saw a huge blast and was like wtf just happened =X

nooooooo, dont waste precious time! get online right now!!!

get off halo 3! lol i msged you

Last edited:
I beat like 4 levels then was like, lets try out online...

Now I don't ever play campaign and I haven't beat it yet.

^Hurry up and beat it! :lol:

I just beat the game and seriously this must be one of the best stories Ive ever seen. The ending is sad though :(

Executed Gaz and that black guy :( I wonder if Captain Price made it

Last edited:
Well I beat a few more levels today. Stopped at the level after you snipe the russian dude from like a mile+ and have to get away with your wounded sniper buddy.

is this game really that good? cause i cant stop playing halo 3 and i want to try something else. i just cant see this as being better than halo 3!!

I want this game so bad. I'm going to buy it for my PS3 (I can get it cheaper than the 360 one) once my brother pays me for my PC. (He uses Windoze :/ ) Or maybe I'll just go get some money from the ATM and buy it tomorrow, I've already waited long enough.

LOL I'm not sure WTF happened. I checked it a few days ago on Best Buy's website and it was $40 for the PS3 and $60 for the 360. Now its $38 for the 360 and $60 for the PS3. Well, I guess I'll be getting it for the 360 then. I'll try to pick it up tomorrow before the sell ends I guess.

CoD is amazing. proberly one of the best games i have ever played. I got mario and mass effect for xmas and i still havnt played mass effect cos i just go on CoD all the time....

Well I beat a few more levels today. Stopped at the level after you snipe the russian dude from like a mile+ and have to get away with your wounded sniper buddy.

Awesome level X)

is this game really that good? cause i cant stop playing halo 3 and i want to try something else. i just cant see this as being better than halo 3!!

Definitely worth a pickup.

im lookin forward to playin u guys..add me if u want, gamertag is Aer0h, send me a pm if you did add me, ill be on soon

Back