Console Wars.

callme.nasty

Account Suspended
Jan 2, 2007
PA
i just don't get the arguing over the consoles. If you have one console, and you love it, congratulations! what's the point in saying how bad others consoles are? Does it matter? No one's making you buy any certain console. I mean, all of these PS3 bashing threads and comments are annoying the hell out of me. The only console i own is a Wii, but when i hear someone talking about the Ps3 sucking, it just pisses me off. WHY DO YOU CARE? If you're content with your wii, or your xbox, or your ps3, do the other consoles matter? Or, you could get more than one console? Really, all i can see is that you guys are a little bit jealous on the inside. You love your wii, but you sometimes wish you had some great graphics. You keep telling yourself gameplay is all that matters. Then, you try to force it down peoples throats that Wii is the greatest because you're either insecure about your decision of buying the wii, or a bit jealous. I don't know, maybe its just that you're retarded, and you can't except anything else that you don't have.

whatever. i'm sure there's atleast a few people out there that find this annoying besides me.

Why do I care? BECAUSE SONY MUST DIE!!!

Hahaha just kidding. Yeah I sort of agree. Each console is good at its own thing, some people like one, some people like the other. Let's leave it at that.

it doesnt annoy me..but i get what you mean. Some people are just fanboys who think all other consoles are a threat, if thats what they wanna do you have to let them im afraid lol.

Try not to get too wound up about it.

Yeah, it's just a handful of members here who don't bash the PS3 at every cahnce.

But I'ma have ot move this over to the PS3 section, since it has very little to do with the Wii and much more with the PS3.

Trulen said:
Yeah, it's just a handful of members here who don't bash the PS3 at every cahnce.

But I'ma have ot move this over to the PS3 section, since it has very little to do with the Wii and much more with the PS3.

yeah, but i put it in the wii section, since no one in the ps3 section will be bashing the ps3.

I hate the PS3 just like the PSP becuase its based off Graphic's and Hardware. I dont buy a game system becuase of Graphic's I buy it for games I like. AKA Sonic, Mario, Super Smash, Mario Kart, DK and Zelda.

As the Console Wars, if you like the certain console, so be it then buy it who saids you gotta another console, Nintendo has Mario and Zelda, Sony has Halo or some other game and dunno what microsoft has. No console is better than the other. Each gaming console is good by its self.

Heck Intellivision is by far my favorite system for D & D.

Last edited:
Wii=Fun=all ages
PS3=Blueray player=Few good game=High price=Rich PPl=Rich teen-Adult
Xbox360=Tons of great games=fun=best online=Mostly 17+= o ya and dvd playback

callme.nasty said:
i just don't get the arguing over the consoles. If you have one console, and you love it, congratulations! what's the point in saying how bad others consoles are? Does it matter? No one's making you buy any certain console. I mean, all of these PS3 bashing threads and comments are annoying the hell out of me. The only console i own is a Wii, but when i hear someone talking about the Ps3 sucking, it just pisses me off. WHY DO YOU CARE? If you're content with your wii, or your xbox, or your ps3, do the other consoles matter? Or, you could get more than one console? Really, all i can see is that you guys are a little bit jealous on the inside. You love your wii, but you sometimes wish you had some great graphics. You keep telling yourself gameplay is all that matters. Then, you try to force it down peoples throats that Wii is the greatest because you're either insecure about your decision of buying the wii, or a bit jealous. I don't know, maybe its just that you're retarded, and you can't except anything else that you don't have.

whatever. i'm sure there's atleast a few people out there that find this annoying besides me.
Well....
take a step back and think what forums are for :idea:

Hopefully you'll figure it out, :thumbsup:

Sony has Halo or some other game and dunno what microsoft has
EL EM AY OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111one

JerrodDRagon said:
I hate the PS3 just like the PSP becuase its based off Graphic's and Hardware. I dont buy a game system becuase of Graphic's I buy it for games I like. AKA Sonic, Mario, Super Smash, Mario Kart, DK and Zelda.
How do people hate plastic? Seriously, what has the PS3 done to anyone of you, unless PS3 killed your father, or your father works with Nintendo or M$, there should be no reason you hate a piece of plastic unless your just a lonely sad you.

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
How do people hate plastic? Seriously, what has the PS3 done to anyone of you, unless PS3 killed your father, or your father works with Nintendo or M$, there should be no reason you hate a piece of plastic unless your just a lonely sad you.

Think about where you're typing this. It IS online you know :p

I agree with the first poster. BUT people have opinions and they like to share them with others that agree with them. In my case i love the wii the best but i cant say much because i've never played PS3 before.

This is a forum. People are meant to argue and discuss things they like and/or hate. If they didn't it wouldn't be much of a forum now would it?

Sovieto said:
Well....
take a step back and think what forums are for :idea:

Hopefully you'll figure it out, :thumbsup:

EL EM AY OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111one

ps3 killed my father with its non exsisting controller cords :crazy: lol JK sorry i read that and laughed my head off... but youre right no reason to hate sony/ps

Console wars are fun! It also shows the people that are woefully ignorant of other consoles.

Back