Why PS3 gets bashed

I saw the ps3 at eb, I thought the graphics aren't all too impressive for the amount it costs after watching Motorstorm

Shiftfallout said:
Fanboys = stupid!

The beautiful part is in bold. My guess is he has to be a kid whose balls havent dropped yet, so hes trying to make up for it with epeen.

Im not a Fanboy I realised that I've never heard of AAA Games thats why I got confused It all got sorted by someone who likes to help people :)

Once again sorry for not knowing what AAA Games meant I call them 'Good Games' Or 'Must Have' lol

Don't worry dude I've never heard the term AAA games either.
I would have just said "really good games" instead of AAA?

Shiftfallout said:
21 and have 2 kids already? well now thats stupid. Sure 600 can buy a lot more, but thats not the argument here. Look, if i say i want a new car but cant afford it. Does that mean its too expensive or that i just cant afford it? is it my fault or their fault? Naturally it would be my fault for not having a high enough income.

well i have 1 kid thats blood other is step... anyway i understand what your saying about whos fault and what not but still its over priced.... and im not cheap i could buy a PS3 now if i wanted to almost did yesterday walmart had 5 instock... but i got tigerwoods 07 instead...

now id like to point out.. that most people in here are teens now they are limited
on the hours they can work if under 15 and the wages arent that great so its not like they are cheap because they want to be cheap its because they bust their asses for minimum wage with shitty hours. i wouldnt say thats being cheap its being smart with your money..

In the UK you are gonna be able to buy a 360 and a wii for the same price as the ps3 (give or take £20).

Back