PROOF that the PS3 sucks MAJOR NUTS: A PS3 owner's complaint/story.

I have seen a magazine which analysis the PS3 and it has llike 1 tiny case fan, so it does not surprise me that it over heats.. the PS2 slimline had a crappy lil fan it it and thats why that used to freeze or burn the lazer. I expect crap from Sony and im right again with PS3.

Hey this just the beginning, plus the PS3 came out not too long ago, and another plus, the PS3 has an Intercooler for its system that comes seperatley for those who want, so i expect that we wont be hearing that much of overheating for some time!

CyanRussel said:
Hey this just the beginning, plus the PS3 came out not too long ago, and another plus, the PS3 has an Intercooler for its system that comes seperatley for those who want, so i expect that we wont be hearing that much of overheating for some time!

8a7f90a230558109cfbe877775be5795.gif

Siro said:
Well you know when the 360 Oblivion was first released it had a slight problem. Problems, sorry. First the 360 was burning the disc, destroying it. When you take the disc out there would be, instead of the colors, nothing. The second problem is the memory leak they had to patch. Oh and heres some people who have had major problems as well.

"I just got an Xbox 360 with Oblivion and after doing the tutorial and dropping down into the sewer there is nothing there. i can run as far as I want in any direction, there are no walls anywhere. The exit is just floating in the air and I can't reach it. I tried starting again 7 times and the same thing happens."

"when i try to load my game the loading screen darkens, like the screen save came on, i can still hear what is going on in the game like it finished loading. if i wait to long the whole thing freezes and i press the xbox button to return to dash board. but if i press the xbox button as soon as the screen darkens the user blade thingy comes up and he screen gets all jumbled and glitched in the back. i can only load a game if i saved it outside in a town.

the only way i can load a game is if i load one of my other saved files (they will only load if i am outside) then load my file that i want to load from there. but the problems dont stop there. after it loads my the game i cant move and i can see my guys arms and sword floating in front of me. (even if my weapon is sheathed). so then i have to save my game there looking at my glitched arms. then once again load that game with the glitched arms. after that finishes loading it kicks me out of the ruins, cave building, i was in and teleports me randomly to an extremely glitched area of he West Wield (i can see through the ground and can go through buildings. then all i have to do is quick move to a town. and i am done with the glitching untill i have to load a game in side.

also loading times are extremely slow and i cant go across town without it saying loading area and the music skiping and the sound all screwwed up."

Man, that sounds like 360 shouldnt even exist it has so many problems or maybe you need to have a coke and a smile and shut the **** up.

The ps3 doesnt overheat, i had mine on for a week straight.
Man this guy HATES the 360.
But you do know that oblivion ps3 has also been going through ALOT of flaws, similar to the ones stated.
It's such a large world with so much stuff in it!
Of course the systems are gonna have trouble running the game.

Chill 360 hater

~tiss all: Hybrid

Siro said:
Well you know when the 360 Oblivion was first released it had a slight problem. Problems, sorry. First the 360 was burning the disc, destroying it. When you take the disc out there would be, instead of the colors, nothing. The second problem is the memory leak they had to patch. Oh and heres some people who have had major problems as well.

"I just got an Xbox 360 with Oblivion and after doing the tutorial and dropping down into the sewer there is nothing there. i can run as far as I want in any direction, there are no walls anywhere. The exit is just floating in the air and I can't reach it. I tried starting again 7 times and the same thing happens."

"when i try to load my game the loading screen darkens, like the screen save came on, i can still hear what is going on in the game like it finished loading. if i wait to long the whole thing freezes and i press the xbox button to return to dash board. but if i press the xbox button as soon as the screen darkens the user blade thingy comes up and he screen gets all jumbled and glitched in the back. i can only load a game if i saved it outside in a town.

the only way i can load a game is if i load one of my other saved files (they will only load if i am outside) then load my file that i want to load from there. but the problems dont stop there. after it loads my the game i cant move and i can see my guys arms and sword floating in front of me. (even if my weapon is sheathed). so then i have to save my game there looking at my glitched arms. then once again load that game with the glitched arms. after that finishes loading it kicks me out of the ruins, cave building, i was in and teleports me randomly to an extremely glitched area of he West Wield (i can see through the ground and can go through buildings. then all i have to do is quick move to a town. and i am done with the glitching untill i have to load a game in side.

also loading times are extremely slow and i cant go across town without it saying loading area and the music skiping and the sound all screwwed up."

Man, that sounds like 360 shouldnt even exist it has so many problems or maybe you need to have a coke and a smile and shut the **** up.

The ps3 doesnt overheat, i had mine on for a week straight.
Mmkay, I'm sorry, you were right...
Waiting two weeks for a new PS3 to be sent to me and then having that one freeze proves that it doesn't freeze.
Y'know, there's nothing that states that those people who complained about the 360 have any better reason than me to complain.
'Cept for the fact that there wasn't some Sony fanboy with a stick up his ass that came and flamed the **** out of someone who had something happen to his PS3.
Wow, I'm terribly sorry that my PS3 froze. It's ALL MY FAULT! *tear*
Now YOU take whateverthe**** is shoved up YOUR ass, have a coke and smile and YOU shut the **** up.

((P.S. I got my PS3 fixed AGAIN, and now I'm selling it to get an Elite. ;D So I'll let you know if THAT screws up just so you can have something to compare to someone's story, even though it would be totally irrelevant. ;D ))

This doesn't exactly seem to be common so I am going to assume that it is an isolated incident and, probably, the fault of the owner. Hell, people said that the PS2 was fragile but the first one I had worked fine despite it being second hand and the second one we had only broke because of the mistreatment by youngest brothers gave it (they were like 7 and 9 at the time...).

The simple fact of the matter is that if you use a console wrong it is going to break; besides the number of people to break their Wii's/Televisions/Wiimotes/Arms because of the Wiimote is far greater than the people to complain about this I would think...

:sick:

Back