the ps3 40 gig is garbage

T3kNi9e said:
Nah its not. Thats just like Wii fanboys who say PS3/360 is just PS2/Xbox with HD which is bs.
YOu know...people can say a lot worse about the wii..."not that i care"

But its not always the PS3 and 360 getting bashed....

OMFGZ..the wii graphics look like n64/gc/ps2/ps1 graphics....well no duhh, they said they werent focusing on graphics...

(JUST MAKING A POINT...NOT LIKE IT WOULD EVER COME ACROSS)

CyanRussel said:
YOu know...people can say a lot worse about the wii..."not that i care"

But its not always the PS3 and 360 getting bashed....

OMFGZ..the wii graphics look like n64/gc/ps2/ps1 graphics....well no duhh, they said they werent focusing on graphics...

(JUST MAKING A POINT...NOT LIKE IT WOULD EVER COME ACROSS)

i see ur just makin a point and this isnt towards you but saying that the graphics look like n64, ps2, ps1 is just flat out BS i mean ok maybe gamecube on some of the games but the wii has shown better graphics then last gen, not better then this gen but certainly better then last gen, whether if its slightly higher then the original xbox its still better. i admit i use to flame about the ps3 just becuz i thought it sucked nd i never even played it but now im like in luv wit the ps3 becuz i've researched it and i still havent even played it lol. nd well would it be offensive to say that the wii is just a gamecube except new design and motion consoles, thats basicly wat it is besides taht its online, and i dont find that offensive,
so saying that the 360 is just an xbox and a HD thats basicly right besides the harddrive their not that different
i know half of u guyz are gunna flip out on me but i just had to say this.
nd i have nothing on the 3 consoles.
nd yes if you go on the ps3 forums or any 360/ps3 they will be bashing the wii saying how its inferior, but its always the opposite console peeps bitchin about the wii not the wii owners.
and i think SSBB graphics look preatty freakin good for the Wii. idc what you say i think their good not ps3 good but their preatty good, and i went on a ps3 forums sight nd it was about SSBB nd they said its graphics are crap.
wow longest post i've ever left

honestly, all the anti-ps3 bull **** needs to stop now. i understand 99% of people are fanboys at heart but there is absolutely no reason to flame a PS3 other than fanboyism.

peoples original gripes about the ps3 include:
Pricing-cost as much as an xbox did on release now. buy an xbox NOW with XBL and pay the same price.
Games-LOTS OF PS3 EXCLUSIVES as well as ps3/360 exclusives are out now, and are coming out this year. call of duty 4, guitar hero 3, rock band, resistance, uncharted, heavenly sword, Lair(this ones debatable lol). i would love for you to name seven GOOD wii titles. i mean games that score 8.5-10s like these did. (except lair, that one got like seven most places for it's controls and stuff) you cant. youll say "zelda, metroid, smg......uhhhh RESIDENT EVIL 4!!! oh wait..no that was last gen..."

point being the only reason people dont like the PS3 is fanboyism!

i on the other hand have a reason to dislike the wii. while i am entitled to my own opinion i also dont want to offend anybody by saying their console is utalizing seven year old technology and that they arent even using it well! but it's absolutely true. the wii is seven years old tech wise and seven five years ago the tech in the wii was being put to better use in a ps2. (see Black screenshots)

PS3 is an amazing console, end of story. prove me wrong and i will personally show up at your door with a cookie. same goes for Xbox 360. i see nothing wrong with them with the exception of RROD. yes i realize this may seem like anti-wii trolling but im just speaking my mind. i get very heated when it comes to console debates lol

EDIT:
i googled list of wii games with scores or something and i found this site. so i found their list of reviews for the other 2 consoles as well. this is how it panned out.

lets take a count of how many games each console has with ratings of 80-100

Wii has a wopping 14
PS3 on the other hand has 41
360 dominated as you couldve guessed with 82

http://www.metacritic.com/games/ps3/scores/
http://www.metacritic.com/games/wii/scores/
http://www.metacritic.com/games/xbox360/scores/

whats my point? YOU CANT SAY PS3 HAS NO GOOD GAMES WHEN WII HAS VERY FEW GOOD TITLES! (according to ratings anyways, anybody can find any game fun, so dont give me that "oh but wii sports is so fun" well maybe i like lair on ps3? see how that works? were going strictly by ratings here)

Last edited:
zap'em up said:
i see ur just makin a point and this isnt towards you but saying that the graphics look like n64, ps2, ps1 is just flat out BS i mean ok maybe gamecube on some of the games but the wii has shown better graphics then last gen, not better then this gen but certainly better then last gen, whether if its slightly higher then the original xbox its still better. i admit i use to flame about the ps3 just becuz i thought it sucked nd i never even played it but now im like in luv wit the ps3 becuz i've researched it and i still havent even played it lol. nd well would it be offensive to say that the wii is just a gamecube except new design and motion consoles, thats basicly wat it is besides taht its online, and i dont find that offensive,
so saying that the 360 is just an xbox and a HD thats basicly right besides the harddrive their not that different
i know half of u guyz are gunna flip out on me but i just had to say this.
nd i have nothing on the 3 consoles.
nd yes if you go on the ps3 forums or any 360/ps3 they will be bashing the wii saying how its inferior, but its always the opposite console peeps bitchin about the wii not the wii owners.
and i think SSBB graphics look preatty freakin good for the Wii. idc what you say i think their good not ps3 good but their preatty good, and i went on a ps3 forums sight nd it was about SSBB nd they said its graphics are crap.
wow longest post i've ever left
Your right...its not coming from me, but its from J-Asses...who have been "Injected From With Some Type Of Alien-ated Poison" <I took that word from A-B> Who care for nothing exept for graphics...although, having them is not bad at all!!

But i have to disagree with you on one game...that i have to say GoldenEye and Perfect Dark had looked better or a gave *RUN FOR ITS MONEY" and thats Far Cry Vengeance.....I have never seen a game as crappy as that.....and to think a game that had a name called 'Far Cry' would look BAD and play worse....

My only problem is when people try to claim a no.1 out of 360/PS3. IMO they're both the same and it comes down to your taste in games and how bad you like Online. If you are a big online junkie ide say 360 if not I would say ps3. That and the taste in games you like.

Wii to me is my side console that I buy 1st party games for. Because lets face it, most of Wii's best games are 1st party.

The only downside to PS3 is no BC. The price IMO is fine at $400. Its a fair price and thats why I bought it. So when people ask me which one to get I never actually pick a console unless its a vote about which one I personally like better. I always say it depends on your taste of games and how much you like online.

yes, id have to agree with you when you say wii is mainly good for first party games. i cant think of many console selling third party games.

SensesFail said:
honestly, all the anti-ps3 bull **** needs to stop now. i understand 99% of people are fanboys at heart but there is absolutely no reason to flame a PS3 other than fanboyism.

peoples original gripes about the ps3 include:
Pricing-cost as much as an xbox did on release now. buy an xbox NOW with XBL and pay the same price.
Games-LOTS OF PS3 EXCLUSIVES as well as ps3/360 exclusives are out now, and are coming out this year. call of duty 4, guitar hero 3, rock band, resistance, uncharted, heavenly sword, Lair(this ones debatable lol). i would love for you to name seven GOOD wii titles. i mean games that score 8.5-10s like these did. (except lair, that one got like seven most places for it's controls and stuff) you cant. youll say "zelda, metroid, smg......uhhhh RESIDENT EVIL 4!!! oh wait..no that was last gen..."

point being the only reason people dont like the PS3 is fanboyism!

i on the other hand have a reason to dislike the wii. while i am entitled to my own opinion i also dont want to offend anybody by saying their console is utalizing seven year old technology and that they arent even using it well! but it's absolutely true. the wii is seven years old tech wise and seven five years ago the tech in the wii was being put to better use in a ps2. (see Black screenshots)

PS3 is an amazing console, end of story. prove me wrong and i will personally show up at your door with a cookie. same goes for Xbox 360. i see nothing wrong with them with the exception of RROD. yes i realize this may seem like anti-wii trolling but im just speaking my mind. i get very heated when it comes to console debates lol

EDIT:
i googled list of wii games with scores or something and i found this site. so i found their list of reviews for the other 2 consoles as well. this is how it panned out.

lets take a count of how many games each console has with ratings of 80-100

Wii has a wopping 14
PS3 on the other hand has 41
360 dominated as you couldve guessed with 82

http://www.metacritic.com/games/ps3/scores/
http://www.metacritic.com/games/wii/scores/
http://www.metacritic.com/games/xbox360/scores/

whats my point? YOU CANT SAY PS3 HAS NO GOOD GAMES WHEN WII HAS VERY FEW GOOD TITLES! (according to ratings anyways, anybody can find any game fun, so dont give me that "oh but wii sports is so fun" well maybe i like lair on ps3? see how that works? were going strictly by ratings here)

amazing how those 14 good reviews were probaly all nintendo made. if you bought the wii for 3rd party games something isnt right. go to ps3 and 360 for ur multi party games and FPS. everyone knows the 3rd party wii games are crap, except for No more heroes and MoHH2 and Zack and Wiki.
and who said anything bad about the ps3 besides what miiwiimii said about how its just a ps2 and psp combined or something. so thats not true then? cuz they probaly took a ps2 upgraded the hell outta it added some psp aspects. and bam ps3. yes its really really different considering harddrive and graphics. but ps3 has everything you can do on a ps2 and im not making fun of ps3 becuz quite frankly i really wanna get one. but i just think that noone was making fun of the ps3 and this wasnt really necisary although i tottally agree on you.
but you dont like the Wii becuz its not new technology? help me out on this becuz it really duznt make sense. sure it has some what last gen graphics and its not DVD compatable but most of us have ps2's or an extra DVD player lieing around for that, but the wii was made for the new controls and thats wat it did. so if you dont like this about the wii you shouldnt of gotten it in the first place and you certainly dont have to broadcast it
once again no harm

well lots of people on this forum seem to be flaming ps3, though i will admit lately it has gone down a large percentage. but the overall problem of anti-ps3ism is still there just as much as it was when it was released. i just wanted to make a good post argueing the whole "ps3 has no good games" thing. thats all. and i am NOT A WII HATER! lol how many times do i ahve to say this on the forum. i may come off as one but i honestly think it was a good move on nintendos part and they made a really decent console that's doing amazing on the sales charts.

to be against any console is flat out stupid but if you must be, have a good argument for it, im simply attempting to eliminate the overused one here. i stubled upon this info and found it interesting, it suprised even me! i figured the wii /ps3 wouldve been about the same.

SensesFail said:
well lots of people on this forum seem to be flaming ps3, though i will admit lately it has gone down a large percentage. but the overall problem of anti-ps3ism is still there just as much as it was when it was released. i just wanted to make a good post argueing the whole "ps3 has no good games" thing. thats all. and i am NOT A WII HATER! lol how many times do i ahve to say this on the forum. i may come off as one but i honestly think it was a good move on nintendos part and they made a really decent console that's doing amazing on the sales charts.

ps3 has no games pssshawww lol ps3 has uncharted, ratchet and clank, heavenly sword, and their getting more this year so whoever said that is mistaken. nd i havent even played a ps3 yet i only know about it from here and research. im hopin on gettin one soon though would look great next to my wii lol

Don't forget Ridge Racer 7 And Tekken 6 (Soon)!

AoWFraggit said:
ps3 is simply a large black box of phail.

as far as i'm concerned, the wii and 360 are the only two real next-gen consoles out there.
Bite your tounge hater. The ps3 and 360 are basically on equal par at the moment. Games will be far better on ps3 throughout this year, than they are now. Ps3 has better processing power, twice as many gigaFLOPS as the 360.
Don't start console warz.

Back