Why PS3 gets bashed

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
PS3 is actually looking pretty good to me they just aren't getting good games anytime soon and the ones they are getting are mostly part of a long series so this is one console that sucks horribly for newcomers

PS3 wanted to release along with the Wii so that they wouldn't be too far behind in the console sold count and the good games will arrive I actually would rather have a PS3 than a 360 at this point

I agree. The PS3 is pretty underrated, especially considering its a Blu-ray...also the cheapest Blu-ray. The games do kinda suck though.

The PS3 itself isn't bad, the price is just insane. It makes all of the difference. Also Sony has loads of bad PR which certainly doesn't help. The PS3 will get AAA games but one wonders if they will be enough to catapult Sony to the top again.

RedProdigy said:
The PS3 itself isn't bad, the price is just insane. It makes all of the difference. Also Sony has loads of bad PR which certainly doesn't help. The PS3 will get AAA games but one wonders if they will be enough to catapult Sony to the top again.

I agree, the price is what turns most people away from the PS3...

The price of the PS3 is probably why it gets bashed so much.

I have to admit, the price is a bit on the high side, but I have got that bit sorted out.

Another reason it gets bashed so much? Fanboys/girls supporting other consoles. It doesnt seem like this is about gaming anymore. It's more like abuse, bashing the console in every possible way.

I like PS3, and I will be trading in my Wii against it come 23rd March. Once I get a PS3, it doesnt mean I will go round bashing the 360, or bashing the Wii. I mean, the Wii is great. But, I know PS3 is more for me.

The main reason y its getting critisised is because u ask this on a wii forum :yesnod:

price and games is all that holds it back... the thing is can they change it quick enough to get back in the console fight... or because of the price and lack of games will sony end up in 3rd place this round?

Sony is done for, guitar hero, Final fantasy, Prince of persia, metal solid gears, splinter cell, and mabey even kingdom hearts are jetting to the other nexgen systems. Guitar hero is already out for 360, and announced and in development. for wii.

Becasue you have to have AAA games to make that price worth it. Sure the Wii doesn't have the greatest library right now, but they don't need it as badly because the $250 price gives them some slack.

But if the PS3 gets the games it will do well. Games are what make all the diffference. For me the $500/600 price tag isn't too high, but there has to be a great reason to pay that money. Show me the games, I show you the money.

'Cause fanboys feel the need to increase their e-pen0r in front of their e-friends.
And the PS3, in a Wii-oriented forum, just seems so easy a target.

Every one of the systems bring awesomeness to the table. Those who have the money to own all the consoles have an immense entertainment center at their disposal!

Wiitendo said:
Sony is done for, guitar hero, Final fantasy, Prince of persia, metal solid gears, splinter cell, and mabey even kingdom hearts are jetting to the other nexgen systems. Guitar hero is already out for 360, and announced and in development. for wii.
Yah BS fanboyk, link me to a final fantasy thats not CC and the price of persia, isnt that a port? and link me to metal gear solid.....thats a ps3 exclusive....

btw cool games like warhawk and lair are coming o0

Mistwiiver said:
Becasue you have to have AAA games to make that price worth it. Sure the Wii doesn't have the greatest library right now, but they don't need it as badly because the $250 price gives them some slack.

Am I getting you right here?
You think the other $200 difference between Wii and PS3 comes from the Batteries?
YOUR WRONG
For a start it's AA batteries and we aren't all dumb so we have Rechargable...

Last edited:
Wii_Smurf said:
Am I getting you right here?
You think the other $500 difference comes from the Batteries?
YOUR WRONG
For a start it's AA batteries and we aren't all dumb so we have Rechargable...
please tell me your joking, please do. :(

Back