the ps3 40 gig is garbage

IcedEarth81 said:
I keep hearing about how Live only costs $50 a year. Well, let's think about that for a minute: If you own your console for 5 years and have Live all 5 of those years, you've just added $250 onto the price of your console.

The point is, you shouldn't have to play that much for online service. People keep saying "it isn't that much" but if you think about it, it is. Microsoft is making a killing off of Live.

actully if psn was as good as LIVE (which it will hopefully become) i would pay for it sure, not like 5$ though lol im to cheap

and sony did release a survey asking people that what if they had a free PSN (this one) and then they had one with more features, demos and what not

Thats cheap though, chances are you spend more in a week on worthless things/junk food in a week.

Though XBL doesnt even cost $4 a month, it actually cost more around $3.80 a month and thats assuming you buy it at $50 because I bought mine at $40.

Btw, to say its $250 in 5 years, I say so?

Even if you are working a shitty job you get payed $15,000 a year, thats $250 out of $75,000 in 5 years.

Honestly PS3 seems like a mix of wii and 360

Took 360s guide bottom and good games and made them bad(Rainbow 6 vegas, CoD4)

and took wiis..um..real life movement thing..where u can drive using the controller.

But has very good ps exclusive games.. Killzone 2...MGS5..kingdom heart 3 and more

I read that the PS3 40 gig doesnt come WiFi enabled is that right? So does that mean youd have to have an ethernet cable to hook it up online?

deadlydasher said:

Thats a funny joke. COD 4 is not a bad game, even compared to your precious 360 version.

Why do you say your favorite game in your sig is super smash bro brawl?
Didn't think it was out yet, is that speculation?

deadlydasher said:

and took wiis..um..real life movement thing..where u can drive using the controller.

But has very good ps exclusive games.. Killzone 2...MGS5..kingdom heart 3 and more

lol "wii" did not invent the use of motion controls, they have been here for awhile now so in other words ps3 didnt copy wii, and btw, wii has only shown its potential of the mote in like 2-4 games (which ended up bing good, A.K.A im not talking about "rayman raving rabbids":wtf:) and ps3 can do without the sixaxis, unless the companys can find a way to control it cause uptill now it feels like a add on

and i never kew konami announced mgs5?!? lol its MGS3 all over again

ilovethisthread.jpg

Back