Corruption vs Brawl vs Galaxy

Brawl I know for sure will succeed to the fullest.

Galaxy I want to succeed to the fullest most.

MP3 will succeed to atleast a good game.

So my bets are on Brawl doing the best just because that's the the safe choice, but I really want Galaxy to do the best.

I'm buying all three, but if I had to pick one before the others, I'm buying Corruption before Brawl or Galaxy, whether it has multiplayer or not. I'll also be buying Galaxy before Brawl.
Yeah, I said it. SSBB is my least anticipated game of the three.

And I agree, Brawl will be the most successful sales wise, and Corruption should get the best reviews.

Time will tell.

There's no way they get ratings that high... Games don't announce their flaws fyi... We will see problems in all 3 and those ratings will drop a bit

Rabid_Toaster said:
id get them all but if i HAD to decide...
1.) Brawl
2.) MP3
3.) SMG

QFT

Really, you can't compare the 3 games. They're completely different from each other. I'm getting Brawl and MP3 for sure. SMG is a give-or-take (with me leaning on take).

that's it, nobody else wants to weigh in? :cryin:

These games all look amazing, and they will be, without a doubt, the greast games of the year for Wii.

Sales will be:
1. Brawl
2. SMG
3. MP:C

En4Neo said:
Not totally sure, but I think it's been confirmed MP3 won't have online.

source? i heard that's what's delaying it so long.

wow, what an incredible thread idea. How had no one else (including myself) thought of this. Props to you!

A few months ago I would have said Brawl without a doubt, but you know what, the SSB series has nothing further to prove. It has already obtained legendary status.

On the other hand, as I get further in MP2 Echoes (86% nearing emperor ing) I begin to realize that this series has amazing potential. If MP3 is online, I have to choose it, because I can hardly wait for the satisfaction of all wii owners when microsoft fanboys finally realize that the Halo series is inferior to the Metroid series.

Galaxy on the other hand, I dont intend on buying. Didnt play sunshine, wont play galaxy. Not a fan of the mario series anymore

Final Vote: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

1.) Brawl - it's Super Smash Bros. with online play, need I say best game ever?
2.) Corruption - Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2 were two of the best FPS titles of their time, and I expect Corruption to be no different. Rock-solid story with great visuals and gameplay, now with online? You can't go wrong.
3.) Galaxy - a distant third for me since I never liked the Mario games, but it will be epic nonetheless.

Back