Countdown to the FULL Internet channel!

I think the whole idea of the Wii Browser is good, but I dont think its going to live up to everyones expectations. Its not really a fast web experience, and you cant even type at a reasonable speed e.g typing passwords whilst other people are in the room is almost impossible for them to not see. And worst of all, its not free. If it was free then at least people wouldnt be as disappointed after they have played with it for 5 minutes.

I think the only way Nintendo could win me over about this issue is for them to release a Wii Keyboard (a mouse would be good too but I dont think its needed as much as the keyboard).

I can't wait! Though it costs Wii points so i don't know if i will get it...

Oh, all those saying they are not exited, think of it as a whole new Wii Channel :).

Or, you could imagine watching trailers (Waiting part) for a new Wii game and your getting it tomorrow (Getting part) :).

And Tim, i agree with you about the keyboard fully :).

Tim the Elite said:
I think the whole idea of the Wii Browser is good, but I dont think its going to live up to everyones expectations. Its not really a fast web experience, and you cant even type at a reasonable speed e.g typing passwords whilst other people are in the room is almost impossible for them to not see. And worst of all, its not free. If it was free then at least people wouldnt be as disappointed after they have played with it for 5 minutes.

I think the only way Nintendo could win me over about this issue is for them to release a Wii Keyboard (a mouse would be good too but I dont think its needed as much as the keyboard).

Havent you heard about nintendo making a deal (something like this) with this company to add USB support for wii? Search on the forum :ihih: That means, they are going to develop usb hardware! So maybe they could add support or develop a wii keyboard! Sounds like their plan to me :crazy:

dan99iel said:
Or, you could imagine watching trailers (Waiting part) for a new Wii game and your getting it tomorrow (Getting part) :).

I dont see whats so much better about watching stuff on the Wii, I mean, if youve watched it before, and you just want the novelty of watching it on your Wii, it wastes your download limit.

lee.jarratt said:
Havent you heard about nintendo making a deal (something like this) with this company to add USB support for wii? Search on the forum :ihih: That means, they are going to develop usb hardware! So maybe they could add support or develop a wii keyboard! Sounds like their plan to me :crazy:

Hahaha that sounds awesome, I can see a Wii microphone and a Singstar port coming in the future lol.

lee.jarratt said:
Now, what have i done to you? You just saying that because your just ignorant or because you woke up on the wrong side of bed?

well lets see. im a christian so that would mean that im against cussing which u do so do other people. but sometimes u do say the stupidest things.

minismok said:
well lets see. im a christian so that would mean that im against cussing which u do so do other people. but sometimes u do say the stupidest things.
No offense, but being a christian doesn't mean being against cussing. I know lots of christians (including priests) who cuss. You're just not supposed to take the lords name in vain.

Now, regardless of that, some people are just plain rude and offensive. The never learned good social graces and will forever be ostricized by the general populous, yet they will always think others are at fault.

strommsarnac said:
No offense, but being a christian doesn't mean being against cussing. I know lots of christians (including priests) who cuss. You're just not supposed to take the lords name in vain.

Now, regardless of that, some people are just plain rude and offensive. The never learned good social graces and will forever be ostricized by the general populous, yet they will always think others are at fault.

:cornut: Well Said

What an Idiot

minismok said:

OK
  1. Read my sig, I am joking if i say something thats to 'over the top'
  2. I can joke if i want, im trying to lighten up this forum
  3. I can see you as a grumpy person who doesnt have any sense of humour what-so-ever
  4. You are against me for joking? Are you crazy?
  5. My case is closed, leave me alone if you dont like it. I know others do
  6. You just got pwned by a fool!

Lee Jarratt

Right people lets not get into a religous debate here:thumbsup:

lets get back to talking about the full internet channel:)
I think it was a good idea to make the internet channel free for a few months to those who got their wii's quite quickly. I see it as nintendo rewarding the people who done things like camping out side of stores for a wii. A £5 note isnt that hefty considering that some of the vc games are £10 (not sure bout dollars).

Cpt.McLoud said:
I think it was a good idea to make the internet channel free for a few months to those who got their wii's quite quickly. I see it as nintendo rewarding the people who done things like camping out side of stores for a wii.
I think they should make it a 30 day trial for the full version then you have to buy it
Cpt.McLoud said:
A £5 note isnt that hefty considering that some of the vc games are £10 (not sure bout dollars).
Thats true, but you cant buy a Wii points card worth $5

Cpt.McLoud said:
Right people lets not get into a religous debate here:thumbsup:

lets get back to talking about the full internet channel:)
I think it was a good idea to make the internet channel free for a few months to those who got their wii's quite quickly. I see it as nintendo rewarding the people who done things like camping out side of stores for a wii. A £5 note isnt that hefty considering that some of the vc games are £10 (not sure bout dollars).

Are you sure about the vc game pricing, i worked out that for 1000 points, you can get 1 n64 game which is worth £7.50 (around), as you get 2000 points for around £15.

I'm averaging with the wii points that you buy from the console and the points card I'm just putting it at around £1 for 100 as a average

I was sure I read somewhere that if it is downloaded before end of June (?) then the FULL version is free, and after that its 500 WiiPoints....However, I have absolutely nothing to back this up with, so it quite possibly be a twisted mess of information picked up from random sources, but it may have been the site you download from? I don't know :/

ins0 said:
I was sure I read somewhere that if it is downloaded before end of June (?) then the FULL version is free, and after that its 500 WiiPoints....However, I have absolutely nothing to back this up with, so it quite possibly be a twisted mess of information picked up from random sources, but it may have been the site you download from? I don't know :/

thats odd... now that you mention it I actually remember reading something like that, but I cant remember where, maybe IGN, but im not sure.

Yes i've noticed it quite a lot a few websites (can't remember the links) but I think that it will be free untill june, could anyone find some proof of this please?

Back