Crazy! check this out

Spiraea said:
I'm going to be at my local walmart around opening time (7am) and I'm hoping there won't be a line or much of a line anyway due to it being in a small city and it being a school day. Hope I'm not wrong.

yeah thats what i had going for me, it wasnt the weekend when i went but it was the fact that no one in my town really wanted a Wii.

wii love gamin said:
my dad went to cosco like 5 days after launch for me:) :thumbsup:

haha my dad wouldn't have ever done anything like that for me. Not for a game system anyway.

Good luck with that.

My BlockBuster was supposed to get them in today, but of course, they didn't.

Me getting a wii opening day was super easy. I was going to go to circuit city with my dad because i am only 13 but they already had 19 people there at 7 in the morning and they were only getting 19 wiis. So i went to toys r us kind of as a joke and we saw 8 people or so and we were about to leave but then my dad was like what the heck lets just ask. The people said they were going to get like 30 to 35 wiis so it was worth a shot. I only had to stay there about 1 hour and 45 minutes in the wisconsin cold. My dad was a baby and waited in the car for a while. But then i got it and went to make fun of the people at circuit city because we got it an hour earlier. MUAHHAHAHHAHAHA. Good luck on getting a wii!!!!!

Back