Curious about everyones age here

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blush2: Aloha!
Oh well, I guess I stand at being the oldest at 44 years old...I play Mario kart, 007 and a bunch of other games with my 3 year old grandson. I'll be gaming until the day I die....
lol

thanks for replying

I am 26, and im seeing that the stereotype of this being a kiddies system is wrong.

Wow, I'm what? The third oldest person here at 30? I saw a 34yo and a 44yo before me.

I have four children, three well-behaved daughters and a bouncing baby boy, not to mention a lovely Latin wife.

I have owned, and still have (some in boxes):
  1. Atari 2600
  2. Nintendo Entertainment System
  3. Super Nintendo
  4. Playstation
  5. Playstation 2
  6. XBOX
  7. GBA & GBA:SP (daughters')
  8. GP2X (Linux-powered Handheld that emulates NEO GEO, Genesis, MAME, NES, some SNES, etcetera)
  9. Lots of Computers, including my current dual X1900 XT Crossfire with an E6700 Core Two Duo CPU, 2gigs RAM beast from All American Computers

Last edited:
DavidBeoulve said:
Wow, I'm what? The third oldest person here at 30? I saw a 34yo and a 44yo before me.

I have four children, three well-behaved daughters and a bouncing baby boy, not to mention a lovely Latin wife.
Eh Nintendo's for everyone and 30's really not that old, not even in the middle. Even though I'm 14 :arf:

i'm 23 turning 24 on 11/18. GF is getting the wii + zelda + extra wiimote and nunchuke for me. Can not wait for the wii enough! we are both very excited about the wii and tentions have been rising between us about who is going to be play zelda first..... hmmmmmmmmm

Im above the median age as well, however its good to know the age, to get an idea of who is on here.

Wow. I was expecting most people to be under 20.

Seems I was wrong!

Though, I'm 16. Turning 17 in January. (can you say games for Christmas, and a game or two for my birthday!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back