DBZ: Tenkaichi 2

In the show my favorite is Gohan. In the game my favorite hero is Gohan and my favorite villain is Super 17.

my fav villian is probably... broly or fat buu coz hes funny!:lol:

Goku's dad is pretty good...I rock with him (I can't remember his name, haven't played the game in a month xD).

omg! your killing me!! i really really really really really really really really want this game

Yellow_Wii said:
omg! your killing me!! i really really really really really really really really want this game
Then go get it. :thumbsup: Not that difficult to think about...go get some money and buy the damn game.

I had it for the PS2, it's a great game! But I don't think I'll get it for the wii. Really good game though, must be great with wii controls.

Celestial said:
I had it for the PS2, it's a great game! But I don't think I'll get it for the wii. Really good game though, must be great with wii controls.
It's a shame you already played it for the PS2....you missed out. But, ya, it's great with the wiimote.

It's gotten very positive reviews over here in the UK, all above 80%, with suggestions that you should try the game, as it is a good fighter, even if you're not a fan of the series. Oh and my favourite character is Trunks, I don't know why, he's cheesy but I like him.

Although, even though I've played it on the PS2, if it has online multiplayer, I would definitely buy it! I was pretty good at the game on the ps2.

I must say I really like this game. And yes the controls do take a little getting used to, but once you complete the training it grows on you.

The main thing I like is that the controls are set up for timing and movement, playing with some friends I've found that it's easy to pick up the controls, but will take you time to master them. I really like this because you find new combos as you fight more and with different people (all freeking 120 of them). This makes this game hard to get sick of. Plus with all the items, item fusing, character unlocking and vast story mode, I’ll be playing this game for a while.

One complaint though, the main menus have to be the most annoying thing ever. Every time to scroll over a different item, goku or some other character has to verbally tell you the description of that menu item. Example: when you are over the story mode goku opens his big anime mouth and says something like "There are ton of great adventures for us to go on, isn't that right gohan!!!" but he says it in the happiest way possible. So when you start flipping through menu items, it gets bad, because you hear a split second of ever little damn thing they have to say. And I won’t say anything about when you actually click on an item and get into the submenus, let’s just say lots and lots of talking. So I feel that I hate the game until I get into a battle, then I’m in my happy place again ready to kick some alien or android ass.

Bottom line:

Pros - Kick ass game with cool cell shaded graphics, fun and addicting game play, takes a while to really be a master of the controls

Cons- Most annoying menus I have ever had to deal with in my 15+ years of gaming, just remember the mute button is your friend until battle time.

im so happy cause i preordered it from play.com on monday and it is the special case for it. the tin one which has a picture of super saiyan trunks on it with his sword. i cant wait till it comes:cornut: :lol:

nemo87 said:
I must say I really like this game. And yes the controls do take a little getting used to, but once you complete the training it grows on you.

One complaint though, the main menus have to be the most annoying thing ever. Every time to scroll over a different item, goku or some other character has to verbally tell you the description of that menu item. Example: when you are over the story mode goku opens his big anime mouth and says something like "There are ton of great adventures for us to go on, isn't that right gohan!!!" but he says it in the happiest way possible. So when you start flipping through menu items, it gets bad, because you hear a split second of ever little damn thing they have to say. And I won’t say anything about when you actually click on an item and get into the submenus, let’s just say lots and lots of talking. So I feel that I hate the game until I get into a battle, then I’m in my happy place again ready to kick some alien or android ass.

Cons- Most annoying menus I have ever had to deal with in my 15+ years of gaming, just remember the mute button is your friend until battle time.
I just click super fast, you don't have to hear anything. :)

Wii_Rulez said:
Oh yea, I just noticed that was a new board, so along with 5 new characters the other regions get a couple of new boards too. Super Buu's Genocide blast is really especially if you're in the air attacking them on the ground.
yeah i saw a vid with super buu brillant move of corse my fave buu move is the super ghost attack

Back