Delayed until Feb. 10 on US

SoUL

CoOkIe NiNJA xD
Sep 20, 2007
Puerto Rico
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6180758.html?sid=6180758&part=rss&subj=6180758

You know what, i bought my Wii about a month ago just to have it for SSBB, cause when they said it was going out on Dec. 3rd I was so happy!

BUT NOW I'M JUST ANGRY, F**K YOU SAKURAI!!!
Really, how can you confirm a game that is SO hyped and so fan-crazy to december 3rd and then just delay it to Feb. 10th?
WTF?
Omg I'm going crazy here...

Last edited:
Dunno, perhaps with the intro of Sonic, developers are finally getting off their asses and saying "Hey, can we stick [insert character name here] in too?".

Personally, I think whatever they can do to make this game near perfect, the better. If it means they can increase it's replayability, I'd be in favour of a delay.

Although still no word on when the European release is, so count yourself lucky!

Squall7 said:
Dunno, perhaps with the intro of Sonic, developers are finally getting off their asses and saying "Hey, can we stick [insert character name here] in too?".

Personally, I think whatever they can do to make this game near perfect, the better. If it means they can increase it's replayability, I'd be in favour of a delay.

Although still no word on when the European release is, so count yourself lucky!

It's far too late in the development cycle to add in more characters.

A game of this type and magnitude needs TONS of testing and tweaking to get everything just right with all the characters and their abilities.

Well that sucks delayed for two months. Thats a bunch of BS. You can't set a release date for your biggest game and delay it without a huge reaction of mad fanatics.

Like Skippy wrote, a 2 month delay usually means they're still ironing out bugs (unlike EA w/ Madden), fine by me esp with the online play. Better a release delay than buggy gameplay that can't be fixed :).

WHY?!.....let the characters remain hidden....i dont care.....i just want it in December.....-sigh-...im not going to have a good christmas this year......

the developer of this game can kiss my ass.

im soooooooooooo mad right now.... Over 2 months delay??? this sucks!!!!!!! I cant believe this bull

Last edited by a moderator:
if i remeber correctly in a video i think Reggie was asked if all games will make the deadline and he said YES.. LIAR!!!!! Now we have to wait until febuary and then it wouldnt shock me if they said it will come out next Christmas!

I'm mad and somewhat happy at the same time.

I'm mad for well obivoius reasons.

But i'm happy because i'm planning to get mp3, galaxy, guitar hero III, super mario 64, mario kart 64, and mario kart wii. And if I bought mp this weekend, it would take me a while to beat it. And guitar hero comes out at the end of the month. I'll play a lot of online for that. Galaxy comes out right after guitar hero. I'll probaly but the two vc games near chirstmas break. So i'll have plenty of stuff to play to keep my wii working until feburary 10.

I'm tired of this. The next tome I see a date change, it had better be for a sooner time. I'm disapointed...

I have no clue why you guys are complaining. now instead ill just ask for an Ipod Video or some other mp3 player. AND ill just buy it in feburary.

Also for christmas wii's are going to be sold out alot. thats why it probably wont be in december. so that everyone has a chance to buy the wii and then buy the game.

if i were nintendo. I would within a few weeks send out a Demo channel with SSBB playable. and annouce a headset... This why fans can have a little bit of SSBB to play and know a headset is on its way...

MySims said:
the developer of this game can kiss my ass.

im soooooooooooo mad right now.... Over 2 months delay??? this sucks!!!!!!! I cant believe this bull

Keep in mind it was originally supposed to be released shortly after the Wii launched. So this makes it more like a 12 month delay.

Back