Design Lounge

En4Neo

Jet-Set-Jesse
Feb 10, 2007
I think it would be cool if all kinds of 2D art as in just sketches, pictures, paintings, or anything along those lines were allowed in the Design Lounge.

I think this would be cool because if I ever decide to post art, it'd be better to post it there than have it get ignored in the lounge forum...

So anyone else in favour of this idea?

Thanks in advance!

deffo.

i thinks so too, good idea. we just need an official to house and talk about all the hand drawn fan artwork

isnt that what the design forum is for? for ALL forms of art???

atleast thats what i thought it was for, not just for sig making

The_Loose_Cannon said:
isnt that what the design forum is for? for ALL forms of art???

atleast thats what i thought it was for, not just for sig making

Well if it is, I don't think it's that clear....

It says, "Graphics and design forum for all your photoshop and digital artwork discussion".

I don't get the impression that includes hand-drawn scanned art, paintings, and stuff like that. It gives me the impression it means computer art only.

If it it for all art, it should say Graphics/design/2D art forum for all types of art from hand-drawn to completely computerized, or both. Something like that....

meh its intentions were for gfx. but i can almost guarentee no one will care if its in the GFX forum.

i woulnt worry about it too much if you post in that section. i think everyone knows its a form of artwork and whatnot.

if someones got a problem with it then they are retarded. i know ive moved a few regular art threads in there the day GFX started

The_Loose_Cannon said:
meh its intentions were for gfx. but i can almost guarentee no one will care if its in the GFX forum.

i woulnt worry about it too much if you post in that section. i think everyone knows its a form of artwork and whatnot.

if someones got a problem with it then they are retarded. i know ive moved a few regular art threads in there the day GFX started

Well I think it'd be cool if it was just included in the discription. Might as well if you're saying it's allowed....

I guess I could post some artwork there, but it'd be nice if everyone knew it was meant for those purposes because I'm sure a lot of people here ignore it because they think it's only meant for signatures.

En4Neo said:
Well I think it'd be cool if it was just included in the discription. Might as well if you're saying it's allowed....

I guess I could post some artwork there, but it'd be nice if everyone knew it was meant for those purposes because I'm sure a lot of people here ignore it because they think it's some kind of signature making forum.

maybe i0n can change the discription? beats me. just an idea so you feel included?

The_Loose_Cannon said:
maybe i0n can change the discription? beats me. just an idea so you feel included?

Yeah, that's kinda what I hoped would happen....

hmmm, ill make a note of it in staff chat..... :idea:

ok i wrote in staff, ill wait for a reply and see whats up

Also I think it'd be cool if we could also include written or typed art from prose to poetry kind of stuff, and possibly even video game reviews?

That or create a new forum for the typed stuff.

En4Neo said:
Also I think it'd be cool if we could also include written or typed art from prose to poetry kind of stuff, and possibly even video game reviews?

That or create a new forum for the typed stuff.

hand written game reviews will never happen. that is just going to have to go into wiichat in general or a different forum if its a different game.

my assumption is that poetry would go in the lounge. truely no need for a creative writing forum. cool idea though but wont happen. just leave it in the lounge i guess :(

The_Loose_Cannon said:
hand written game reviews will never happen. that is just going to have to go into wiichat in general or a different forum if its a different game.

my assumption is that poetry would go in the lounge. truely no need for a creative writing forum. cool idea though but wont happen. just leave it in the lounge i guess :(

Lounge is too crappified with random stuff for poetry stuff, but w/e I thought it'd be cool for others. I don't personally want it.

Back