Dissapointing Launch Titles???

Are you kidding? Wii had a GREAT launch!

I have:
Wii Sports
Zelda: TP
Excite Truck
Red Steel

I'm loving them all!

Homesrfan said:

I have:
Wii Sports
Excite Truck
Red Steel

I'm loving them all!

Excite Truck and Red

Homesrfan said:

I have:
Wii Sports
Excite Truck
Red Steel

I'm loving them all!

Excite Truck and Red Steel are ok at best nothing great. Zelda Wii Sports ill give you them they're good and thats only 2 out of 20+!

A few months back I was looking forward to one of the best launches ever, with Zelda, Red Steel and Metroid Prime 3. Unfortunately, MP3 has been delayed and Red Steel turned out to be rather poorer than I thought it'd be, so I'm left with just Zelda and some VC games. Not the worst launch ever, but leaves a little to be desired...

Zelda, Madden, and Red Steel are really good one player games. Rayman, Elebits, Wii Sports, and Monkey Ball are good party games. Red Steel needs to be played on a big screen after learning the controls. Feels like you're in the game with the new controls after you get used to it.

bruceleroy said:
Zelda, Madden, and Red Steel are really good one player games. Rayman, Elebits, Wii Sports, and Monkey Ball are good party games. Red Steel needs to be played on a big screen after learning the controls. Feels like you're in the game with the new controls after you get used to it.

Well thats all dandy if you're in the US, here in Europe we get boned, I think there was a grand total of 11 launch games here perhaps less in GAME when I went to pick mine up, seriously the only great ones were Zelda and Rayman, decent ones were Red steel and NFS:Carbon and the rest were crap. I just don't understand why we get shafted for releases?!? I mean we don't have Elebits, excite truck, trauma centre:second opinion, DBZ budokai tenkaichi 2 and why?! Surely localisation can't take THAT long? US launch might've been decent but the EU launch imo was pretty lame. [Didn't get Rayman as I'm not as rich as God to be able to buy 3 extra controller sets] oh and I don't know why people are saying Wii play is a great game, its adequate at what it does i.e. Getting bundled for £5 with a controller to teach you how to use it, the games have almost 0 replayability/rewards.

I'm not dissapointed with any of my games that I own. I currently own:
-Wii play
-Wii sports
-Red Steel
-Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

I don't like the look of Elebits, but it's not even out here yet. There are no other games currently available that I am interested in, and I think the next Wii game I buy will be in about March as these 4 games are keeping me occupied pretty well.

Well, Here is my rundown of Launch titles I've played.

Ultimate Alliance is an awesome game with tons of gameplay. I'm in 15 hours so far and not even halfway done. 30 hours plus of gameplay for a game that isn't Final Fantasy is good in my book. Even if you're not all that into comic books and the Marvel universe (like my case) it's still a fun game with fun gameplay. Everyone seems to forget about UA.

Red Steel IMO is pretty freakin sweet. Everyone gave it bad reviews and blah blah blah. I just got it so I'm only 3 hours or so into the game but I've had alot of fun with it once i get a hang of the controls. Seems like it's gonna be a short one though.

Zelda: TP....Nothing I realy need to say about that. AMAZING

Madden is Madden. If you like football games you'll be happy with Madden.

The Dragon Ball Z game was ok (my brother rented it last night)

Trauma Center is freakin sweet.

That's all I've had a chance to play so i can't really say anything about Elbits or raving rabbits.

What about Super monkey ball? I wasn't planning on getting that, but I did and it's pretty good. It also has 50 better-than-Mario-Party minigames! i ain't kiddin'!

I have..

Zelda
Monkey Ball
Excite Truck
NFS
Red Steel
Trauma Center
and Wii Sports of course..

And I'm loving all of them!

The launch is great in my opinion. And once you get used to the controls in Red Steel, it's crazy fun.

Right now I have Legend of Zelda, Madden 2007, DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, and WiiSports; all of which are enjoyable.

I'm getting a wii on april 12th with zelda, rayman, monkeyball, and elebits. also a extra controller and wiimote and a 1gb sd card. It's for about $530. Does anyone think it's worth/not worth it? I think all those games are launch titles and look pretty good. Except maybe elebits I'm kinda so-so on that one.

pizzer said:
I loved Katamari Dashi for the PS2, Wii needs more crazy games like that one!!

And yet they do!

It's called Elebits, it's a lot like Katamari Damacy.

Back