do tv's make a big impact on the graphics?

No it doesn't. Just look for it to say "component video input"

it wont let me paste the link..

Heres info on it
Model: KV20FS120
20" Trinitron WEGA TV
Silver
Digital comb filter
Surround sound
Remote control
Tri-lingual on-screen display
Closed captioning
Channel lock
Clock/sleep timer
8 Favorite channels
Headphone jack
Component video input
Rear A/V input
Rear S-Video input
RF input
Front panel input
V-Chip program lock-out
Energy star compliant
Dimensions: 24 7/8"W x 19 1/4"D x 18 3/8"H
Weight: 65 lbs

Attachments

• 863746b.jpg
    863746b.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 79
ilikecookies said:
If so, where would the cheapest place be?

for your TV, the cables always cost more than the television ;)

but seriously monster all the way. from what i remember, radioshack was always good like that. but then again since i worked there, i got 30% off monster brand cables

dont trust the gold series!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiitime said:
yea, but the only thing is im not sure if the 24inch can fit. it should. the one i have know is 17 or 19 inch so 24 might fit.. but if not, then do u know any others i should go with.. the other 20inch this one?

as i'm not in your house how do i know what screen will fit in the space you've got for it? Get the dimensions of the screen from the retailer and then MEASURE THE SPACE TO SEE IF IT WILL FIT! DOH!

ya that one is probably as big then the 24 inch being it has such large plastic on the sides... you need the physicall demensions of the t.v. not the screen to determin if it will fit

i just upgraded from an older 24" to a 42" plasma and the difference is amazing... Cant wait to get component cables -- anybody have any advice on which ones to select?

diicaptI3 said:
i just upgraded from an older 24" to a 42" plasma and the difference is amazing... Cant wait to get component cables -- anybody have any advice on which ones to select?

monster, dont settle for anything less

im not sure what to do. My parents think its ridiculous to get a new tv and for most of the reason to be for the wii. If really want it, i can get it but they disagree. My dad says it works fine etc, but i know that it can look better then it does. especially when ssbb and mario strikers come out, and online with it, im going to want the best out of it. how many ppl got new tv's for the wii???? got any advice on what to say to my parents to be able to get them to somewhat agree with me, if i get a new one? ( and if they do let me)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
monster, dont settle for anything less

Does monster even have wii cables? I went to the monster cable webpage to look and they dont have wii listed on their gaming page?

When I was a kid I had the old NES and I wanted a Sega Saturn my parents were all aganinst it I told them you look for yourself and tell me there isn't a differance. If your Tv is as old and bad picture as you say they will break down

good idea. if i show my the wii in my room, and then later show it to them downstairs, they will see the difference and maybe be ok with my getting a new tv.. My dad doesnt think its worth it b/c im going to college NExt summer (08), but thats a long time!. I think if i went to him and said" i want it, please order it for me" ( it has to be ordered online), i think he would say its ridiculous etc, but would do it...... am i right that when online play comes out, u would want the best picture u can get from ur tv???

The only difference between Monster and store brand cables is that Monster cables have a liftetime warranty. I can get a top of the line Monster HDMI cable for $65, or a store brand HDMI cable for $5. When the time comes...I will get the store brand. The visual difference will be so small that you will kick yourself for paying the price difference. The only way to easily see a difference is to hook up a bandwith monitor to it. Even then the difference will be oh so tiny.

Jorge said:
The only difference between Monster and store brand cables is that Monster cables have a liftetime warranty. I can get a top of the line Monster HDMI cable for $65, or a store brand HDMI cable for $5. When the time comes...I will get the store brand. The visual difference will be so small that you will kick yourself for paying the price difference. The only way to easily see a difference is to hook up a bandwith monitor to it. Even then the difference will be oh so tiny.

not entirely true. ive seen comparisons of radioshack brands vs monster and ill tell you. even though radioshack owns a portion of monster and either way we got commission on it and everything, monster still outwon. monster you can see that it is sharper and clearer. also, the wires are sheilded for best connection and they use the clean power system to eliminate static and everything else.

trust me radioshack brand is a POS. the gold series is ment for rinky dink set ups. trust monster you wont be disappointed.:thumbsup:

Back