do we have to buy a memory card or something to save stuff??????

OMG, this has been answered countless times, NO!!! you don't need a memory card to save the game anymore, it's all saved in the Wii internal memory.

Evi1d33d said:
OMG, this has been answered countless times, NO!!! you don't need a memory card to save the game anymore, it's all saved in the Wii internal memory.

Well, up to 512 meg built in, and you can use SD mem cards to expand that.

Hang on
hows the internall memory powerd
is it a hard drive or battry back up

So if its unpluged for a while (say a week) your saves might go

yankee not to be mean but youve been posting a lot of very simple questions, asking fairly....meh, questions..try to look around more.
and yah the wii can save games and what not

Darkprinny said:

Really? Is that true? It's not like it matters anyway, i doubt ill ever stop playing mine, let alone turn it off at the switch...

i believe the unlpugged thing it goes is false, becuase like on my ipod shuffle (god rest its soul) it used flash and it never disapeared even when i would loose it for months at a time

Who the **** cares, cant you people just wait untill it is released!?!? GET A LIFE PEOPLE!

...no joke.....this is just sad............

godsavethequeen said:
Who the **** cares, cant you people just wait untill it is released!?!? GET A LIFE PEOPLE!

Buddy, you might want to chill out, we're jsut fans, I have a life, I'm in a rock band, we tour, I'm on my high school football team, and I can tell everyone here has lives, we jsut like Nintendo, and we go here in our free time, so just chill out.

And even if people did spend their lives on here, it's just because they really like the Wii, they chose to do it, just like you chose to be a basher of everyone and to be a complete ass, it's not like they're hermits in their basements or something, they just spend time on here. And who's to say, their time on here and the information they can get for this system can make them very rich some day, while you are yelling at people saying they have no lives with your change cup on the streets of philly.

Last edited:
Darkprinny said:

As far as I'm aware it's okay to unplug it.

godsavethequeen said:

Huh? It's a thread about a perfectly good question... :confused:

Back