Do you want Scotland to be independent

Yes bu tthis is a place just to talkl about independency.

Im not bothered either way, good for scotland if they do though.

Yes I can see both pros and cons
Immigration will tighten up tho and thats nothing but good!

Im not arsed, I live in england I couldn't care less

Off-Topic: Can we have a Wii_Cammy sub forum for his massive thread posting obsession

Personally, actually I'd like Scotland to because apart of UK because then we own them, Our property lol :p J/k

Their loss if they do go independent..... Doesn't make all that much difference to England - just a few soldiers.

YEP it is
But that is just ignorant Mike what the other guy said dont you think

Its not a case of "want" it is a case of "when"

Scotland will be a Nation once more, devolution was the path to freedom and it shall be exploited by the people of my nation. The largest mistake ever made by the British government was to allow us our own Parliament, now we have a minority SNP government.

In time we will see a majority SNP government in Hollyrood and then there will a referendum where the Scottish people can decide for themselves if self determination is for them.

For those who doubt that we can be a successful nation then they should look abroad at Eire and the Scandinavian countries, we can and we will succeed as a small nation within Europe.

We are rich in culture and technology, we lead the field in European cancer research, we have a magnificent semi-conductor research industry, our Bio-tech industry is the envy of others, fishing and oil are our products.

The Oil wont last forever the reserves will run low within the next 12 years and that is why we must regain control of our mineral wealth so that we may invest the profits in high tech industry, so our children may have a future.

At the moment our oil generates 42 billion in revenue for the exchequer, and we receive 18 Billion back from the exchequer and are supposed to feel grateful that we do. I am disgusted that we are forced to go cap in hand for a share of what is already ours, where is our other 24 Billion???? How hard that as an independent nation we will have to cope with spending another 24 billion a year, i think we can deal with it.

We have never needed the Union, it was an act by traitors who appeased the English. England has always and will always need Scotland, we do not nor will we ever require England.

Wii_Smurf said:
Personally, actually I'd like Scotland to because apart of UK because then we own them, Our property lol :p J/k

From a joke comes the truth, we have never been considered an equal partner in this so called union. I remember as a child watching the Olympics and when Liz McColgan won the Gold it "was a magnificent win for Great Britain" but when she didn't do so well it was a " bitter defeat for the Scottish athlete"

When the hated Poll Tax was introduced then Scotland received that unfair property tax first, for a whole year before the rest of the UK. How grateful we should be for the Act of Union.

I see the Union Jack as an insult to the people of Wales, Scotland and Ireland and i spit every time i see it.

Scotland is a great land full of Polish, Irish, Hindu, Pakistani, Indian, Chinese, Ukrainian, Dane, Pict and Anglo peoples. In Independence i hope we will still welcome all of those who want to lend a hand in making Scotland great once more.

Nemo me impune lacessit - Our time is coming.

Then the scots wont have to put up with racist scum like you.
NOOb

Back