Does anyone know if you buy another warrtine with the Xbox360 again

SystemOfChaos2200

WiiChat Member
May 13, 2007
Canada
If anyones system has ever fried and you had a warrtine on it and your warrtine is up can you buy another warrtine for the system if the warrtine is up? Please let me know thanks.From SystemOfChaos2200

You mean...Warranty? Are you talking about a Microsoft warranty or a warranty from the store you bought it from?

That is in their policy you will have to call them to find out.

I just called them up and they said you can't by another warnty.What sucks so I will haved to by another one.Hopely in September I can get one.

I can't though because I got it at EB GAMES and plus I only need an other 100 dollers to get the cord system.So hopley I can get my new system around early August

I am not flaming, but where are you from and/or how old are you? I am just curious. A lot of mispelled words, or you are using the wrong word for what you are trying to say.

you will only be able to get an additional warranty at the time you buy the console...

this will vary from place to place, and also in price. you need to ask what is available when you come to buy the system... you cant wait til after the micrsosft warranty is up then buy another one im afraid...

so am i.. :wtf:

when you buy the console you will get a warranty, from the manufacturer, microsoft. when you are buying the console, you will get a choice to buy an additional warranty from the seller...

you cant take out further warranties after that im afraid

Back