Does The Wii Suck????

it definatly does NOT suck, i have excite truck, monkeyball, zelda and wiisports and they are all amazing games :p

nope....completely opposite...before i was always like "damn, i dont see what's so special about the wii..i can wait"

and then I played my friend's wii on black friday and after that i HAD to get my own...SOOO much fun...

and I'm not the only one...my co-worker was telling me how he thought it was so stupid, watching people move around while playing, etc. and then he played it and said "yeah, you were right, it's pretty cool"

you have to try it for yourself before you can make a judgement on it honestly...watching it looks stupid, but when ur playing, and u can move around and the character will move with u, it's the most awsome thing...totally different than any console before

yah it does suck
ima just quit this forum with my 1500+ posts
cause you know, the wii sucks
thats why theres so many members
and threads
and games coming out
cause it sucks.

i think if you go to a gamestop, u give them a credit card and ID and they let u try it out..they let u borrow a controller so u can play in the store....definately recommend it, or find a friend that has it and play.

I can pretty much guarentee you will like it. My mom even liked it...right after she played she was like "please bring this next time you come home for christmas...so your uncles can try it out too"

HAHAHA

jackhurara said:
Whats the gameplay like in zelda?

i dont have the game, but I watched my friend play it...similar to a normal video game...control stick, buttons, etc. but when u swing ur sword u swing the remote like ur swinging the sword. u have to shack the remote to pull out ur sword, etc.

Iono what other movements u can do, but it looked fun

the gameplay in zelda GREATLY surpasses that of OoT imho , and my sister thinks so too she is in love with it right now....

u mean like from ur bed on ur back? or on ur stomach? i think u can play laying down depending on the game...some games only require minimal movement. some games like wii sports are better when standing and doing full movements. it really just depends.

I have rampage total destruction, and that game is pretty much like older versions of the game, with two moves...one that is like a slam, and one that is like a swing. i can totally play that from my bed.

why do you ask btw? just curious...:)

Back