Does Wii Have The Guts For 18+ Games

It wouldn't scare them off they just won't buy it lol... If the Wii has ALL game Genres then it will be better for ALL audiences instead of just Familys. Yes?

100 pour 100 wii said:
hey,
my site is on the wii (i m french, excuse me for my english who is bad)
look http://100pour100wii.blogspot.com/

thank

sorry smurf = schtroumpf
schtroumpf-financier.gif

Very nice website you have mate ;) also nice forum, i tried to leave a comment but couldent find out how because ts all in french! :p

Oh, and I also forgot to point out that Wii has extreme potential with FPS games thanks to the Wiimote and Nunchuk combo.

I just can't see the Wii playing "18+" games, the graphics don't suite it, this isn't a bad thing, I like the way the Wii is.

I hope they do bring this kinds of games onto the wii.
I like nintendos games, but at the same time I like the FPS.. like gta
I think the wii has the potential, I just hope they use it. In the long run, it will be benifical.. I dont think it would scare away people. They put parental controls in it for a reason.

Yea, very good point, parental controls lol. They MUST bring a 18 + game out. XD

flimbabulous said:
I think they should bring the original Unreal Tournament to the Wii.

I actually heard something about UT being brought to Wii. I dunno if it was true (at all) or not but.. something to hope and look foreward to?

theres actually going to be a rated A game on the wii i cant relay describe it other then its sex and strap ons i think you can image the rest up for your self

Back