dragon ball Z

dbz.jpg
Darkprinny said:
It will be the waited companion cube
ITS POWER LEVEL IS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!

dbz%20gang2.jpg

oh man thats weak:lol: , ya i know they get scared but thats just episode 17, 18 or 19 :yesnod: of DBZ, later they each make it over a million:)yesnod: when i mean they i mean the prod and mighty worior race the saiyans with Vagita as there price and Broly as there legend and Goku as there strangest worior and the strongest in the UNIVERSE:yesnod: )
dbgt_2.jpg

oh ya and i can't wait for the DBZ MMORPG.
naruto-dbz.jpg

(Note all these images i got off of google images so don't give me credit for them)

and i heard there is a live action movie of death note how is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
MazenXD said:
oh man thats weak:lol: , ya i know they get scared but thats just episode 17, 18 or 19 :yesnod: of DBZ, later they each make it over a million:)yesnod: when i mean they i mean the prod and mighty worior race the saiyans with Vagita as there price and Broly as there legend and Goku as there strangest worior and the strongest in the UNIVERSE:yesnod: )

and i heard there is a live action movie of death note how is that?

Meh
People that dont know what mames are

The Death note moive is ok
But it messis round with the plot

how is the remastered dvd's that started coming out last year????
when i watch a show, i want to see every episode, un-edited!!!
i wish they put in what happened to Launch (chick that flipped personallities when she sneezed) and Tienshinhan...

DBZ was aired before DB. DB was my fav, it was funnier :D

y is the names different in the japanesse version? (i think..)
krillin, korin, jajerobi. i think their names were changed or something

it's been so long since ive watched it or read up on anything about it... i forgot stuff.

The remastered versions are quite good. There are 3 box sets out right now.

The Future Trunks/Android/Garlic Jr. Saga is coming out soon, so the ones that have already been released include the Saiyan, Ginyu and Frieza sagas.

Ive pmed you with some torrents
Due to links to said sites are not allowed
Meh my faves got a annoyin add on it that wont take no for a answer

Hey MazenXD, those are some sick pictures you got there!
Dark Prinny, I think your a WELL big DBZ fan?

And yes i do mean "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh" :rolleyes:

Also who's everyones favourate characters?
Mines Brolly, and Majin Vegeta!

Singhson said:
Hey MazenXD, those are some sick pictures you got there!
Dark Prinny, I think your a WELL big DBZ fan?

And yes i do mean "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh" :rolleyes:

Also who's everyones favourate characters?
Mines Brolly, and Majin Vegeta!

Dont make me spirt bomb yo arse
darkspritbombzm5.gif

Im a fan of Dragonball
Z was okish
GT was better than Z due to short fights

LOL, you forget, not everyone's buttock's are as big as Prinny's!
I did'nt like dbgt.
It was ok ish i guess, but it would have been better if akira toriyami just picked up where he left off, i know for a fact it would'nt have ended up anything like it has done now.
Who's your favourate character?
Don't say prinny!
And YOUR BRITISH!

Singhson said:
LOL, you forget, not everyone's buttock's are as big as Prinny's!
Ive had no complaints on my nicely toned arse from every one thats seen it (must be all that trainin I do)

Who's your favourate character?
Don't say prinny!
Young Goku
he had the best quote
Goku said:
Wheres her balls ?
And YOUR BRITISH!
[Slowpoke JPEG]

I grew up on DBZ, so it will always be something I can watch, no matter how corny it may be at times. Personally I like the games a lot as well, though I'd like to see it jump to Xbox 360, not likely though.

Nice, it's nice to see someone who goes waaay, back with dbz!
Who's your favourate character? I previously mentioned Brolly and Majin Vegeta, and i got some bad news for you man, there's a new DBZ game coming out, and it's NOT coming to the wii!
It's going on the 360 and the ps3, it's called DBZ BURST LIMIT, It's adapted the Budakai fighting style, but MY GOD, it looks amazing!
MAAAn, i love your hammertime avatar, that WELL funny!!!!!!!!!!!
I told some people about that picture!!!!!
LMAO, i love it, can you do the hammer dance?

I really wasn't interested in the Wii DBZ games, but I did buy a couple for PS2, so if it makes the jump to X360 I'll most likely pick it up.

Favorite character...I can't really say I like 1 over the rest.

My gf is stupidly obsessed with Trunks though.

Back