dragon ball Z

I haven't, though I'll check it out.

EDIT:
Looks good, I hope it's similar to that of DBZ:BT 2/3 in gameplay and how the characters work.

Last edited:
The Tenkaichi series is good. I own it for the PS2 as the controls are quite strange for the Wii, for myself.

GT to me was the worst out of the Dragon Ball universe do to all the changes they made. I'd put Z in first, the original in second and GT in last.

Damn
Im gonna have to vote three times to make sure who this cartoon charicter is

i used to REALLY be obsessed with DBZ. i stopped watching after the episodes with Boo in them. im not sure why. i dont really remember what happened to DBZ after those episodes. that could be why i stopped...oh well.

oh and i thought DBZ Budaki was the greatest game ever when i first played/got it.

ughh, the day i found out well cartoonetwork stopped playing DBZ i got soo depressed, it was the pass show out at that time hands down, and then later on i saw more due to i bought almost all the movies, this show was great, i loved it, just watching made you feel as if you wore part of it. Best Show Ever. PERIOD

Singhson said:
can you do the hammer?
Did you like the Budakai serious or the Tenkaichi?
Only played the first two Tenkaichi games, haven't had a chance to play the 3rd yet. Oh and I played the Super Dragon Ball Z on PS2, it was not as good as the BT games.

(My gf's little brother owns all the Budokai games and all 3 Tenkaichi games.) He likes them all, but likes each new one better than the older one.

blueovalboy7 said:
I really wasn't interested in the Wii DBZ games, but I did buy a couple for PS2, so if it makes the jump to X360 I'll most likely pick it up.

Actually...

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit is already coming to the Xbox 360 & PS3. Basically it's DBZ: Budokai 4, and is under the development by DIMPS (the guys who did Budokai 1, 2, and 3.). Not sure when it's due out, but here's a couple of videos on it:

Trailer:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwzdAvRbBA8[/MEDIA]

Gameplay Video:
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucB6xTxjknw[/MEDIA]

Yea, I've seen the Trailer, but hadn't seen the gameplay video, looks good. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm glad i got everyone chatting sorry i couldn't contribute but my computer had been down so i only check brawl info when i get the chance... the live action is going to be bad for one reason no one can ever look like the people from dragon ball z it just wont work... metalgearsolid would make a great live action movie but thats easier to pull off dragon ball z just wouldn't work at all... i still watch ep's everymoring at 530 to 6 on cartoon network gotenks is just about to go supasaiyin i have seen ever ep probably around 5 times now... GT im a bit sketchy on only watched it once DB i have seen around 3 times i love it i dont ever get bored of watching them

Hopefully it won't suck too much, but i wrekon that the Live action movie will also do allot of the stuff a cartoon can't, i mean sort of capture the the idea that everyone has an energy sort of thing LOL.
Basically, make EVERYONE think that we can all go supersaiyans, and the live action aspect of it, is just gonna make it seam more realistic, ESPECIALLY the younger generation, they'll be trying to fly out the theater,s and powering up everytime they're angry LOL.
What doesn everyone think of a cgi one?
Persoanlly i don't think it would work, if anything it's probably be worse, especially if they look anything like the ones on those Tenkaichi Intro's, i've only owned Tenkaichi 2, I'm getting Tenkaichi 3, but i youtubed it, and the Budakai ones look well cool, L8r!

toomstone said:
I'm glad i got everyone chatting sorry i couldn't contribute but my computer had been down so i only check brawl info when i get the chance... the live action is going to be bad for one reason no one can ever look like the people from dragon ball z it just wont work... metalgearsolid would make a great live action movie but thats easier to pull off dragon ball z just wouldn't work at all... i still watch ep's everymoring at 530 to 6 on cartoon network gotenks is just about to go supasaiyin i have seen ever ep probably around 5 times now... GT im a bit sketchy on only watched it once DB i have seen around 3 times i love it i dont ever get bored of watching them
DB, DBZ, and DBGT are all enjoyable for me.

Back