Dumb people entertain me.

I know, everyone says blatantly w/out researching, "Well the PS2 was the greatest selling console so far...and I have one of thier tv's, plus they're all-american. I think I'll get a PS3!" Then they see the lack of games, the lack of creativity, and last but certaintly not least *gulp* the price :sick: Then they end up here :p

No duh, free pre-order :p I'm too young though, I know enough about games and all, but i'm just not right the age >.>

Cap'n Crunch said:
yes i get your point exactly rodent. oh and also this kid at my lunch was like oh the ps3 can play 360 and gamecube games. I really hate that kid. I hate people who think they know everything. Everyone at my school says nintendo is gay and to kiddie, half are still calling wii the revolution!!! So my only competition on launch day is smelly old nintendo vetrans. P.S: I really hate sony fanboys!:yesnod:

1. feel lucky u have no competition

2. some dumbass actually thought that the ps3 could play 360 and gamecube games? what a DUMBASS! seriously, even if u don't know **** about video games, it should be common knowledge that sony would get sued 4 that.

3. although they entertain me, i hate:
ignorant people
stupid people
spoiled people
pompous people
narrsasistic people (i know i didnt spell it right, so dont correct me)

I wont correct your post but I will correct your sig MUAHAHA !
You spelled "Bunnies" wrong :p
And I feel the same way :)

I also agree that those kinds of ppl really piss me off as well...but one you missed...the most pissing off of all ppl...Dumb Blondes!! I'm not offending anyone who has blond hair, a dumb blonde is someone who is totally oblivious to everything and is totally stupid and omg you want to kill em'! I know a bunch of brown haired ppl that are dumb blondes. :lol:

Last edited:
yep some sony fanboy actually though ps3 could play 360 and gamecube games(he said gamecube probobly because he doesnt know about wii):tard:

Back