Emulator games work so you don't have to pay twice?

You need atleast 5 posts before you can PM.

Emulators are great. I love lots of my old NES and SNES games, but it's much easier to load up a rom on PC than to drag the console out of the attic and hook it up, making an even larger rat's nest of wiring to look at >_<;

Believe me, my wife's ready to put me and my video games out in the garage as it is (Although she's got a soft spot for Wii Sports)

MasterJedi2U said:
PM me...Trust me you'll never regret it.

Just did some searching on the net and came across this site. I was wondering if it would be possible for you to PM me with your knowledge of how to make it work. I have older games which I would like to try out on my new Wii console I bought a couple of days ago. Would you mind PM-ing me Jedi?

TIA.

If you run out of blocks or channels, just simply buy an SD card, then take the games from your on-board memory and put them on the SD card, if the file has been deleted, you can download the same game for free, since you purchased it at an earlier time, this isn't possible if you still have it on the system, it being, why download something that is already there? But if you delete it, you can always redownload it free at a later time

Downloading emulators is legal, the ROMS you play on them depend on the company, Nintendo said that (and don't ask me for the link, I don't remember it, but it's somewhere on this forum, I believe Toadisdoingmagicmushrooms posted it), downloading Nintendo ROMS is illegal, even with that 24HR stuff, if you own the respective cartridge, it is still illegal to download Nintendo ROMS

With that whole Nintendo Seal of Quality monopoly thing that went on back then that doesn't really have a giant difference now I think, I'd believe that Nintendo wouldn't appreciate us downloading legal roms

Back