Endless oceon is brilliant!!

Well, both, but the pay by the headset would be worse. Ack.

Hmm are there sharks in this game? I love sharks :]

EWWWW if its a random creep online NO THANKS. I hate answering the phone at my own home, and talking to some random person would be sooo weiiirrdd!

daviduk200 said:
what scenario woul you rather.

you sitting in you living room, playing endless ocean, a friend joins you online, your sitting, doing things you wanna do listening to music, your friend waggles infront of you, u get annoyed, he does it again, u are annoyed more, you turn away, and back again a minute later your friend is gone, but it says hes still online, you find an awsome never before seen place and your friend is gone,you go looking for him, you find him, and waggle at him, to follow you, he eventually gets the hint, and he follows, you but you never find this place again, your friend signs off, (you presume hes annoyed at you, or doesnt like you or got DC) you get bored, you never play online again.

or

you sitting in you living room, playing endless ocean, a friends joins you online
you say "hiya hows you", you both catch up on whats new, your sitting, doing things you wanna do listening to music, your friend waggles infront of you, u get annoyed " you tell him to get lost", he does it again, u are annoyed more "you swear", you turn away, and back again a minute later your friend is gone, but it says hes still online, you find an awsome never before seen place and your friends is gone "you call out to him he comes",you both remember the places position" your friend says now come see what i found you go off together, you get in his way and you to get locked into place by a glitch, he swears at you blaming you , you get into an argument,

eventually you break free, and find that place he mentione, its cool, you make up, he says "chow for now got to have my tea" you logg of aswell, and think ill might do that again sometime

Friend is supposed to be, some dude who you met online, so you not actually friends (so dont say not much of a friend)

and yes my intentions were to make up and down points to the scenarios[/QUO
true dat
i d choose 2nd scenario

Hahah, but really, talking to a stranger? I think thats ...weird....somehow. Kinda awkward...maybe its because im a girl?

daviduk200 said:
what scenario woul you rather.

you sitting in you living room, playing endless ocean, a friend joins you online, your sitting, doing things you wanna do listening to music, your friend waggles infront of you, u get annoyed, he does it again, u are annoyed more, you turn away, and back again a minute later your friend is gone, but it says hes still online, you find an awsome never before seen place and your friend is gone,you go looking for him, you find him, and waggle at him, to follow you, he eventually gets the hint, and he follows, you but you never find this place again, your friend signs off, (you presume hes annoyed at you, or doesnt like you or got DC) you get bored, you never play online again.

or

you sitting in you living room, playing endless ocean, a friends joins you online
you say "hiya hows you", you both catch up on whats new, your sitting, doing things you wanna do listening to music, your friend waggles infront of you, u get annoyed " you tell him to get lost", he does it again, u are annoyed more "you swear", you turn away, and back again a minute later your friend is gone, but it says hes still online, you find an awsome never before seen place and your friends is gone "you call out to him he comes",you both remember the places position" your friend says now come see what i found you go off together, you get in his way and you to get locked into place by a glitch, he swears at you blaming you , you get into an argument,

eventually you break free, and find that place he mentione, its cool, you make up, he says "chow for now got to have my tea" you logg of aswell, and think ill might do that again sometime

Friend is supposed to be, some dude who you met online, so you not actually friends (so dont say not much of a friend)

and yes my intentions were to make up and down points to the scenarios

i to would chose 2nd

skewzzme said:
Hahah, but really, talking to a stranger? I think thats ...weird....somehow. Kinda awkward...maybe its because im a girl?

and all this time i thought u were a guy. anyways no one can do stuff to u online as long as u dont give hem your personal info eh?

Eck, I am no man!
True true, I guess it would be weird at first, but I would get used to it.

One major point of online is so that you can play people across the world...

lol i never liked the concept of talking to people online, (randoms) but i love to have to option, makes it feel better.

but since i got my PS3 iv been playing online Resistance,

and i have a headset, and i occasionally let out a quick "hello" lol

but iv managed to pluck up my courage, and had a nice small chat with a guy from Newcastle, in UK lol.

had my PS3 3 days now. took me 3 days to get courage to talk lol

See that would be me, except it would take a few weeks and a super talkative person to get me to start talking.
But once I started they probably wouldnt get me to shut up. :]

Best part about the headset is talking to people from different countries. I hear that people from England laugh their asses off listening to rednecks.

Ugh im from Kentucky, and when I went to Australia they made fun of me constantly, and my accent isnt even bad.
Its okay we can laugh back.

But now you all have made me want a headset. Poo on you all

Back