Endless oceon is brilliant!!

I got this game today. Looks good for the price. Not had chance to play it yet as my brothers kids are here and doing my head in. I'll have a go when they've gone home.

Well for starters you obtain an underwater pen and as you progress well into the the game you will get other tools of communication.Not finished the game yet so I cant tell you all that you will find but that would spoil it anyway.My guess is it could take you weeks to complete.Ninty wont make it that easy to finish.

i was gonna get this game after work today, but i personally sold the last copy to a customer, STUPID me lol, but i couldnt say no i want it so ill have to go get it tomorrow

skewzzme said:
Well, both, but the pay by the headset would be worse. Ack.

Hmm are there sharks in this game? I love sharks :]

EWWWW if its a random creep online NO THANKS. I hate answering the phone at my own home, and talking to some random person would be sooo weiiirrdd!
Yes, there are sharks in Endless Ocean:

53.jpg

I just got this game today, hadn't bought a new Wii game since sonic and the secret rings and for £17.99 I couldn't go wrong (10% student discount :D) I'm not that far into it yet, just got my dolphin partner who's quite close to the beginning but I think this game is a must own. It isn't 'action' it's more just chilling and swimming through the ocean, checking out some fish, visiting some hidden caves and generally just passing time with some nice music and calm colours. If there was ever a game to play while 'out of it' then this would be a good choice :p

Hours have passed since I started and it seems to grab a hold of me.

3 thumbs up

has anyone got this game i really want to try wifi out

theres a really cool place called the abyss its pitch black and theres weird fish in it and if you head to the bottom its a fish graveyard

Yes, it looks very well done so I'll have to rent it and try it out because people in the UK are saying that it's great. Also, do you think that there will be attacks from sharks or other sea creatures to make the game more realistic?

no they cant hurt you but somethings happen like im getting threatning emails on the game about the curse, and ill be trapped forever and theres places where you can be puched away by forces of air so theres some dangers.

Just started to play this game today and it'svery good, yeal chill out. Off to go through my CD collection to find some chill out music to convert to mp3 and stick on my SD card.

Back