Euro/UK Order Confirmations and Denials

i need to ask do amazon send dispatched emails? i havent recieved mind but my amazon account says its been dispatched today and i can track it and it says the following:

Date Time Location Event Details
Dec 07, 2006 01:42:00 PM National Hub Departure Scan

Estimated Arrival: Dec 09, 2006

i dont mind getting it on the 9th i just want to asap.

coffeecup said:
I really hope you're right but I just cannot understand why I was told from Woolworths Customer Services that there would be no wii's being despatched to any stores for pre-orders for the 8th, very weird. Anyway lets hope they've made a mistake.

Yea me two, but i cant understand why they would not get any when places like argos, amazon and even play get loads. normally they get sent to the warehouses days b4 launch. i mean even play must of had them for ages and remember they are based on Jersey (Island) so it takes even longer for them to get their stock.

I recieved an e-mail from PCworld earlier today saying that my account had been debited, but also saying that delivery was subject to availability. I just hope that the fact my account has been debited is an indication I will be getting one tomorrow, guess I'll just have to wait and see. Any other PCworld pre-orders here?

Asda, Bridge of Dee, Aberdeen had 26 for sale on a first come first served basis. Queue was at least 5 times that!

Queue started around 7.30pm. not sure how relevant that is but i didn't think they would have any at all. They certainly didn't advertise that they would.

epikon said:
i need to ask do amazon send dispatched emails? i havent recieved mind but my amazon account says its been dispatched today and i can track it and it says the following:

Amazon do indeed send dispatch e-mails. i got mine today, in fact 2. 1 for zelda 1 for wii

HEY GUYS i have just got home from queing at a tesco & i have 2 wii's! My husband came too!!he is setting it up now!

mazwhu said:
HEY GUYS i have just got home from queing at a tesco & i have 2 wii's! My husband came too!!he is setting it up now!

Brilliant..but watch out I think i have tennis elbow already lol

amazon has deiceded after telling me i might not get it for 1 to 2 weeks at the most, to make my order dispatching soon...thank god! I DONT HAVE TO GET UP EXTRA EARLY AND TRAVEL TO TESCOS! it says delivery by the 12th but as i changed it to express i could expect it saturday do you think?

Hi Steve, hopefully you will get it saturday! i changed my wii play game & it says dispatching soon, expect on 9th.

You're all very lucky I can't take not knowing if I'm getting one, I just wish PCworld would have given me a straight answer =:0/

yea, same with me, ive now got 2 emails from pcworld about processing and confimation, and it says "will arrive within 5-7 days". i hope there wrong, hopw can i wait another week AFTER the launch???

rich-69-50 said:
yea, same with me, ive now got 2 emails from pcworld about processing and confimation, and it says "will arrive within 5-7 days". i hope there wrong, hopw can i wait another week AFTER the launch???

I haven't had a confirmation email yet, I think that's probably bad news for me haha.

epikon said:
...my amazon account says its been dispatched today and i can track it and it says the following:

My tracking said that last night - dispatched, but estimated delivery date of 9th.

Checked the tracking this morning and it arrived at my local hub and now says its out for delivery. Yours will probably say the same.

My order was messed up

I ordered Zelda, Red Steel, 3 Wii Motes, 3 Nunchucks, component Cable & 4 classic controllers. I just received Monkey Ball.....

:mad5:

Back