Euro/UK Order Confirmations and Denials

Woot! Who did you order with, so i do not ever go near them. Did you show them your reciept and demand satisfaction?

Received a text message from woolworths at 8:30am saying my Wii had arrived in store and was available for collection.

My girlfriend has picked it up and was told that of their allocation my local store only received 4 Wiis today. So I am considering myself very very lucky to have got mine!

nkbswe5 said:
Woot! Who did you order with, so i do not ever go near them. Did you show them your reciept and demand satisfaction?
Its an online store called gameplay,co.uk. There currently trying to sort the problem out. :prrr:

Got my freaking Wii but cant even open or play it :nonod:

Why can't you play the wii? You have the console and stuff, don't cha? Or did you need some special component cable, therefore the reason you ordered one?

nkbswe5 said:
Why can't you play the wii? You have the console and stuff, don't cha? Or did you need some special component cable, therefore the reason you ordered one?
Well it aint my package, this is someone elses bundle. They just rang me and said there gonna try and get this guys bundle off him and send me mine. I have work later till early in the morning then have an early start tommorrow.

This is a nightmare.

Argos Wii?

Anybody recieved theirs yet?

Quick Question: My receipt is in my Dad's car and he's away......will I still be able to get it if its delivered today? (If they come! My heads wrecked with all these excuses I'm getting from Argos Direct!)

1st call to Argos Direct (Thur): Orders will NOT be fulfilled on 8th Dec
2nd call (Thur): It will DEFINATELY be delivered on 8th Dec
3rd call (Fri morning): No call means NO console

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

D Twizzle said:
Well it aint my package, this is someone elses bundle. They just rang me and said there gonna try and get this guys bundle off him and send me mine. I have work later till early in the morning then have an early start tommorrow.

This is a nightmare.
Ouch, that does suck. Hope you get your Wii soon then :nonod:

well I have my Wii with Wii play extra nunchuk and Zelda... I haven't taken it out of the bag yet... my first port of call is to rub it in...

TheRook

Same here, I was told:

Wed: No call to say it's delayed means I'll get it on 8th Dec
Thu: No call to say it's delayed means I'll get it on 8th Dec
Fri: if I've had no automated call to say I'm getting one then it'll be in the next 5 days or something

Will never use Argos again - so many different stories :(

World Record Attempt? [Argos Pre-Orders]

For all those who have experienced problems with Argos in their Wii Pre-order........

I propose a simultaneous call to Argos Direct - 0800 1690032 - to complain or enquire about their service/delivery.

What time suits? :D

Who knows.... we may just crash their system! :devil:

even though ime fetching my wii in a minute from gamestation......i will still call them...lets sey.....ring about 12:eek:o am

Fedorov said:
Same here, I was told:

Wed: No call to say it's delayed means I'll get it on 8th Dec
Thu: No call to say it's delayed means I'll get it on 8th Dec
Fri: if I've had no automated call to say I'm getting one then it'll be in the next 5 days or something

Will never use Argos again - so many different stories :(

tbh I think its more on Nintendos side, they havent been able to fulfill the allocations apparently due to bad weather, trying to manufacture a shortage, general shittiness. So a lot of retailers dont kow whether they are coming or going.

Back