Euro/UK Order Confirmations and Denials

Haven't recieved mine yet, but everytime i've rang them they've told me i will DEFINATELY be getting one, fingers crossed : )

PS - and i had an automated msg saying i will have one on launch too :aureola:

LukasJr, I really hope that you will fetch your console from GameStation... I passed be there this morning "sorry, even though you pre-ordered, we can't guarantee a console on launch. We guarantee you will get it before christmas"... Charming...

Oh, and I'm willing to call argos too ;)

Last edited:
Automated call Wednesday evening. Will be delivered on Friday 8th.

I got mine from Argos direct on Thursday at 5.30pm.

No problems at all here.

I did order mine as soon as I was notified of the pre-order.

6 and half hours before official release isn't bad.

Is it to do with where you live? I am in Aberdeen.

Last edited:
Silent-sniper, have you actually gotten dates of when you would get it? I passed by GameStation today and asked for my console, I was told it should be in within a day or two. I then called GS customer support, who said given the number of consoles that they were backlogged on, I would be lucky to get it within a week....

One more thing:

NEED THIS ANSWERED!

Quick Question: My receipt is in my Dad's car and he's away......will I still be able to get it if its delivered today? (If they come! My heads wrecked with all these excuses I'm getting from Argos Direct!)

I can get the order number but do I physically need the reciept?

most definately not, the guy who will deliver it will just drop it off to whichever address the pre-order is under and need to get a signature from the person who accepts it (you), trust me, you won't have any problems with that.

10:05am Wii arrives from Amazon.

Just waiting for Zelda now damn you Royal Mail...hurry up I am beside myself with anticipation..want to have a go before lad comes home from school!!!

If it say dispatching soon it means it will be dispatched today...that's what mine had for hours yesterday...if you look back through thread you'll see a few of us were a bit concerned.

There is also a phone number you can call quote your order number and they'll tell you the latest as the web site has a lag on it.

0800 279 6620 is the number.

mazwhu said:
Hi Steve, hopefully you will get it saturday! i changed my wii play game & it says dispatching soon, expect on 9th.

i hope so maria! games arrived this morning its tourture but my mate rang me who works in game to have a laugh at what amazon have done to people but he then said "if you got all your games you really lucky because theres a massive shortage of games aswell so people can expect not to get what they preordered" phew well at least something goods come out of this ordeal :D

Back